Update on chemo treatments

Moderator: ACOT Employee

AlwaysHappy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 227

Re: Update on chemo treatments

Post by AlwaysHappy »

Oh Deb, your post made my heart hurt for you. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. I just don't understand why bad things happen to good people. I suppose that isn't for us to know right now. I do want you to know that I do pray for you and wonder how your doing. I'm so glad you have such wonderful loving support from your hubby. It sounds like you've got a good doctor and a good prognosis. Once you get through with the surgery and all of the chemo, I'm hoping your recovery will be speedy. In the meantime, just get all of the rest you can as you will need it in the upcoming days. Just think, this will be all over with by the end of summer and you will be able to enjoy the holidays with that great hubby of yours. Please keep us posted or have one of the other cherries let us know how you are doing. By the way, thank you for sharing the information about Kara. My prayers are with her also. God bless and {{HUGS}}
Image ImageImage

debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

Hang in there Deb. You sound like you are doing a good job coping right now. We do enjoy hearing from you, never fully grasping your pain and how hard it is, we can try enough to encourage you to stay strong and hold your hand, give you hugs, and prayers for you through the internet. Know you are worth every bit your dh, family, and medical people are doing for you. Hugs and well wishes for you, and many prayers!
Debbie

jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 934

Post by jcsmaestra »

I hope and pray that the surgery shows you won't need that other chemo. I am praying hard for you. Keep good thoughts in your mind and heart. You will get through this. One day soon you will be well again. Sending love and hugs.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Heidi1154
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 21

Post by Heidi1154 »

I am glad to hear you are responding to the chemo.
Thanks for taking the time to keep us posted.
Prayer are with you to get better soon!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2352

Post by Art_Teacher »

Ugh, Deb! I wish I could give you a hug in person. You are keeping the right attitude and I'm glad the chemo is working, but I'm sorry it is making you feel so lousy!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 129

Post by gonecamping »

Deb, its wonderful to hear the chemo is working. Good luck on your next surgery. Your husband sounds so wonderful. There are alot of men out there who couldn't handle it and I am so glad for you that your husband isn't one of them. (((hugs))) and keep us posted.
***Tanya***
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

Thank you for sharing this and being so positive. It must be incredibly difficult. I pray that your surgery will remove all traces and that you beat this disease. Lots of prayer for you and your family as you go through this time
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

Good news from you. My dad just went through massive doses of chemo at 82 and is now cancer free...may that be the same for you! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 545

Post by imwickedwitch »

How blessed you are to have such a wonderful partner! Hang in there and keep the faith: better days are coming!
Becky

Image Image Image
Scraprat
Cherry Cola

Update on chemo treatments

Post by Scraprat »

As I sit here reading your messages with tears in my eyes, I feel so blessed to have such wonderful online friends! When I hear comments in the world today, that people just don't care anymore, I think to myself, "They just haven't been on ACOT"!!

I'd be lying if I said this hasn't been a rough time, for me or my family. Even with being a nurse, I could not have imagined what something like this does to you, but I've always heard that "what does not kill you makes you stronger". I may not always feel strong enough to post here a lot, but I try to get on the MB when I can. I want you to know that I get strength from your messages and I am truly touched! Thank you all so much for taking the time to post or send PMs, it means so very much!
Take care of you,
Deb

butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

Sending hugs.
scrap-o-holic
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 21

Post by scrap-o-holic »

I'm so glad you posted about your journey so far. You have been in my prayers (and it sounds like many others). Although you may not know yet what God has in store for you, I hope you'll find peace in knowing that He is with you. I had to chuckle at your comment about Alan......would you really expect anything less? LOL Like someone else said, if it was Alan going through this you'd be the same way. You two have a very close and special relationship. A saying I think about when life gets rough is "no rain, no rainbows". Hang in there lady!
Sometimes the one you think is your knight in shining armour might actually turn out to be a retard in tin foil!
RandiOh
Digital Designers
Gallery: 11

Post by RandiOh »

sending prayers here - great news from the doctor - and your positive outlook will keep your immune system stronger too. prayers that you are cured soon!
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
click the blinkies for my store & blog :)
Image*Image Image
~ be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi
2_maybe_3
Cherry Blossom

Post by 2_maybe_3 »

HUGS!
Keep that positive attitude, its the best thing for you. I watched my mom put up a fight with breast cancer twice & ovarian cancer, which lead to 2 rounds of chemo, one round of radiation and 3 surgeries.

Just remember.... this will soon pass and you can get on with life. I pray that you continue to have strength to continue fighting and keep a strong will.
wahoo_mom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 195

Post by wahoo_mom »

Your positive attitude is amazing! I hope if I ever have to face anything like this, I will have your strength and positive attitude. Hope everything continues to go well. ((((HUGS)))) and prayers for you!
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage
Scraprat
Cherry Cola

Post by Scraprat »

Thanks again to all of you!

Becky, I like the "no rain, no rainbows" saying. Thank you for that!
Take care of you,
Deb

scrapperqueen
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 140

Post by scrapperqueen »

Continuing to pray for you, dear.

Return to “General Talk”