Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

BugLover

Cherry Picker

It's WEDNESDAY!!!!
Which means we've made it halfway through the week! I'm so happy!! lol

It's supposed to storm off and on today, but, I get off work at 1:30pm and I have laundry to do, along with mopping the kitchen floor because it's sticky from balling the melons I got at the grocery store...yeeehaw! I love summer, fresh fruit!

Here's hoping the day flies for you!
Nothing makes me happier than seeing the word "CLEARANCE"

Alissa103

Cherry Berry

Re: It's WEDNESDAY!!!!
Woohoo! It's supposed to storm here, too.

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Yeah - it's Wednesday! I've got to give final exams today which hopefully means my students will settle down. It's suppose to be raining here as well - I know that we need the rain but a little break would be nice.
ImageImageImageImage

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

MOrning all, I am back up with the Second Graders today. I have a few more titles for their pages to run and then I'll be ready. Got a couple of project deadlines to meet by the end of the week so will try to get this room cleaned and ready for creating time! Hope everyone has a great day!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good morning ladies!! I'm heading off to work myself!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!!
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

It is going to storm here, too. And I have a full day today. Work, pick up Em and take her to her Ballet exam then rush back for an orientation on her Australia trip. And we are still moving rooms. LOL

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Good morning! So glad the work week is half over and I am anxiously awaiting a box that I have ordered from ACOT. That makes time go slow, and its shipping through US mail so I cannot track it, but other than that the week is flying by! So far its been a great week and hopefully will stay that way!!! Everyone have a wonderful day!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning! It is going to storm off and on here also.
ImageImage 

MarthaT

Sweet Cherry Pie

Happy Hump Day! It's suppose to rain here too
ImageImage

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

It's going to be stormy here, too. I'm staying in today. I have one piano lesson to teach later on.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

good morning! I had a crappy night (took the oxycodone instead of tylenol pm) so i didn't sleep through the night (making mental note take Tylenol PM tonight) I think im in more pain today then i was in yesterday. will continue to lounge around today.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

It is not going to storm here, but I go to the dentist for a crown prep. It will take three hours! Then work from 5:30 PM today until 8:00AM tomorrow.
Bibi

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

It's rainy and gray here today. Nice day to stay in the house, but I can't.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

stephfez

Cherry Bing

Good Morning all! I am getting in my 1st full cup of coffee for the day. It is rainy here too, hoping to let youngest 2 watch TV while I scrap but we will see.

Hope everyone has a very good day - sounds like a lot of us are going to have rainy ones!
Stephanie

Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image

terri04

Cherry Bing

it is stormy here too!!!! happy Wednesday to all, 2 days till Friday. YEA! have a good one.

1LuckyMom

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good morning! It is raining here and we are expected to get storms on an off, too. That's a good thing because it was too dry around here, especially for spring time. Plus, we planted our veggie garden yesterday so it really needs a good drink :) I could really use a stiff drink, too. Did I say that? I'm still trying to get our house back in order after the wedding we hosted this past weekend - laundry, errands, cleaning... you name it. I guess the rain is a good impetus to stay inside. I know it's already a short week, but couldn't it be shorter???

Koiwey

Sweet Cherry Pie

It rained here all night. Now, it is just a light grey sky with the threat literally hanging over our heads. It is ok with me cause my flowers and seeds are happy, happy.

Sorry to hear you had a tough night, Beatriz. I hope you can rest up today.
Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

It has been storming all morning here.

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

I am sure it will be stormy here at some point today....was suppose to work toady but was up all night with a sour stomach..so called the boss and she said stay home...she said it was probably all the anxiety after my parents accident. I am feeling a little better today and have done a load of laundry and emptied the dishwasher.

Hoping to get some scrapping done to... dh is going out this afternoon so I will have some time without him staring at me..I hope!

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Hello girls! It's a beautiful Wednesday morning here in my corner of the NW. I suppose I will be getting pestered before too much longer to go outside and play. THAT is when I really wish I had a laptop, LOL! I'm trying to finalize my basket for an order here, too. Oh, the agony! Takes me FOREVER to decide exactly what I want to get! :-D

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee