We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Shopping basket boo boo and question
 Ok, here's the thing~~ Some items I've put in my shopping basket several times.  One item I have put in 4 times and it has the number (4) in the quanity.  I tried to change it back to (1), but I don't see where I can do an "update" on the quanity to where it will accept the number change.  I don't remember if it will let me change the quanity when I actually get ready to place the order.  Do I have to delete the whole product from by basket and then re-enter it only 1 time or is there someway just to update?   Hope this makes sense!! 
Image ImageImage

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Shopping basket boo boo and question
 All I do is delete the number and put in the new amount and and click on my mouse.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

evilqueen wrote: All I do is delete the number and put in the new amount and and click on my mouse.
Thank you!  I was having a "well Duh moment"  LOL
Image ImageImage

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've had that happen a few times where the number field was not updateable for some reason.  I did have to delete it and put it back in.

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

It happens to the best of us!
ImageImageImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

It has happened to me, too.  I thought it was just me that it happened to.  Oh good. 
Bibi

1grandma

Cherry Addict

ImageThis is off the subject but I am just trying to learn how to post a picture from the shop.  But I don't see any stuff about it.  Hmmm.
Bibi

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

AnnOminous wrote: I've had that happen a few times where the number field was not updateable for some reason.  I did have to delete it and put it back in.
me too.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

PurpleGoddess

Cherry Blossom

I've had that sometimes with digi stuff. You can't always update the quantity.   You can create another shopping basket and move the item there...then click on it and when it opens click the add to basket button.
Then you will have only one in your regular shopping basket without searching for it all over again. Then you can delete the new basket that you don't need any more.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee