We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: What flavor of cupcake are you?
 This is funny.  Mine says I'm a vanilla cupcake, which I would go without a cupcake before I would eat a vanilla one!  Yuck!
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

jiffy

Cherry Picker

Mine came up chocolate.     Well, I love chocolate anything, but the description of the chocolate cupcake sure does not fit me at all.    But ... chocolate is good!
'Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart.' Flavia

JeanG

Cherry Cola

I'm vanilla.  It fits now - years ago, when I was young and wild and free, it sure wouldn't have.  Now I'm glad to be vanilla!!  ;)
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

SusieKing

Sweet Cherry Pie

i'm a carrot cake cupcake...deceptively complex.  :)
Susie King

beachlover

Cherry Addict

[tableo align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" class="fck__showtableborders" width="350"][/tableo][tbodyo][/tbodyo][tro][/tro][tdo align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee"][/tdo]You Are a Chocolate Cupcake [tro][/tro][tdo bgcolor="#ffffff"][/tdo]Image You are deep, richly interesting, and at times overpowering. You have a strong personality.
You are drawn to people who adore you. You love it when your specialness is recognized.

You are like a cupcake because it's hard for people to get enough of you.
You have a mysterious charm that makes you incredibly addicting. People are drawn to your drama.
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

I'm a Vanilla Cupcake too!
ImageImage
Image Image

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

What Flavor Cupcake Are You?[tableo align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" class="fck__showtableborders" width="350"][/tableo][tbodyo][/tbodyo][tro][/tro][tdo align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee"][/tdo]You Are a Chocolate Cupcake [tro][/tro][tdo bgcolor="#ffffff"][/tdo]Image You are deep, richly interesting, and at times overpowering. You have a strong personality.
You are drawn to people who adore you. You love it when your specialness is recognized.

You are like a cupcake because it's hard for people to get enough of you.
You have a mysterious charm that makes you incredibly addicting. People are drawn to your drama.

FYI:  Liking all the quizzes!!!

KBeachy

Cherry Bing

I'm a chocolate cupcake....yummy!!!
Semper Fi

tinkerbelldani

Sweet Cherry Pie

What Flavor Cupcake Are You?[tableo align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" class="fck__showtableborders" width="350"][/tableo][tbodyo][/tbodyo][tro][/tro][tdo align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee"][/tdo]You Are a Vanilla Cupcake [tro][/tro][tdo bgcolor="#ffffff"][/tdo]Image You are very sweet and mellow. You are easy going and easy to like.
You are drawn to those stronger personalities. You get along with powerful people.

You are like a cupcake because you appeal to almost every type of person.
You are friendly and accepting. You bring out other people's best qualities.
ImageDani

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

You Are a Mint Chocolate Cupcake
You are whimsical and quite quirky.
You are unlike any other person you know.
You are drawn to similarly offbeat people
from all walks of life.You are like a cupcake
because you're unique and expressive.

You have a refreshing take on the world.
You're often surprising... even to yourself.
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm a banana nut cupcake.

Totally bananas and nutty.

Okay, I kid. I didn't take the test.  But perhaps if that were one of the options, it would be me. :winkb:
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I'm a chocolate cupcake!!!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

lpap0807

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm a vanilla cupcake, but I'd rather be almost any other kind! LOL
Have a blessed day!

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Apparently, I am a chocolate cupcake.  I don't agree with the description though.
ImageImageImageImage

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

-Tracy- wrote: You Are a Carrot Cake Cupcake

You are a complex person. You have many interesting layers to your personality, though others might not know it.
You are drawn to a cross section of people. You friends play different roles in your life.

You are like a cupcake because you are are deceptively simple. There's actually a lot to you!
There are many ingredients in your life, and you only want them in proper amounts. Being you is a delicate art.

me too... i love carrot cake....
ShanShan

PurpleGoddess

Cherry Blossom

When I saw this I thought, ooo I want to be a Red Velvet Cupcake....but then I said ok I'll take the test and see what kind I really am...Well guess what?   I'm a red velvet....Woohoo!

What Flavor Cupcake Are You?[tableo align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" class="fck__showtableborders" width="350"][/tableo][tbodyo][/tbodyo][tro][/tro][tdo align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee"][/tdo]You Are a Red Velvet Cupcake [tro][/tro][tdo bgcolor="#ffffff"][/tdo]Image You are sensual and self-indulgent. If it feels good, you'll do it.
You're drawn to gorgeous, sexy people. You can't help it if you want your friends to be attractive!

You are like a cupcake because you are completely decadent and over the top.
You believe life is too short to deprive yourself. You rather overdo it than go without.

MiasMommy

Sweet Cherry Pie

What Flavor Cupcake Are You?[tableo align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" class="fck__showtableborders" width="350"][/tableo][tbodyo][/tbodyo][tro][/tro][tdo align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee"][/tdo]You Are a Vanilla Cupcake [tro][/tro][tdo bgcolor="#ffffff"][/tdo]Image You are very sweet and mellow. You are easy going and easy to like.
You are drawn to those stronger personalities. You get along with powerful people.

You are like a cupcake because you appeal to almost every type of person.
You are friendly and accepting. You bring out other people's best qualities.
Christina

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee