We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

Movie suggestions anyone??
 I am about to go update my Netflix account anyone have any good movie suggestions that you all liked and would suggest.  I like all kinds of movies but especially love the girlie and Romantic movies most!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Re: Movie suggestions anyone??
 hehehe...I'm probably a horrible one to ask!

I'm still stuck on 27 dresses...I think I've watched it about 27 times since the beginning of the year! :winkb:

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

I'm no help. I can't remember the last movie I saw that wasn't a kid's movie. :?
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

Laura Fiore wrote: hehehe...I'm probably a horrible one to ask!

I'm still stuck on 27 dresses...I think I've watched it about 27 times since the beginning of the year! :winkb:
LOL I think i have seen it about 27 times too!!! but isnt it a great movie!!!lol

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

I am no help either! I was hoping some one had given you some suggestion so that I could get some ideas! :-D

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

Great question!  Wish I had thought to ask, but you can be sure I will be following this thread.  :winkb:  DH and I have a bottle of wine and a movie every weekend.  Anyway, we recently watched The Ultimate Gift and liked it.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

I rented Australia ON Demand the other night and really liked it!

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

FIREPROOF
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

GRACEpunches5 wrote: FIREPROOF
Yes!  I have heard so many good things about it, but expect a wait.  It has been on my list since before it was available on DVD, and it still says I have a long wait. :( 

Thought of a couple (ok - a few) more:  Bruce Almighty, Evan Almighty, The Notebook, The Devil Wears Prada, Princess Bride, The Piano, What Women Want, Patch Adams, The Kite Runner, The Bucket List, Secondhand Lions, The Patriot, Braveheart, Goodnight Mr. Tom, Something's Gotta Give, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, Love Actually, Oscar
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Great suggestions by hiedi above me!
I'm also a fan of 27 dresses, Enchanted, PS. I love you, Catch and Release, What happens in Vegas, The Holiday, Elf, Maid in Matthen, The Wedding Planner, My Best Friends Wedding, The Wedding Date,Two Weeks Notice, Mickey Blue Eyes, Notting Hill, ummm I'll have to go look at my dvd racks for more later. Goodluck! Grab some ice cream!

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Changeling
Loverboy (just watched it today) old movie of Patrick Dempsey's. :)
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

-Shannon- wrote: Loverboy (just watched it today) old movie of Patrick Dempsey's. :)
Wow...I remember that movie and Patrick Dempsey in it too. I miss those old 80 movies.
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

PurpleGoddess

Cherry Blossom

I am also a huge fan of 27 Dresses and watch it any time its on and have the DVD.
 How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is also a good movie....If you want action go with Live Free or Die Hard...
 I also love the Harry Potter movies.

BugLover

Cherry Picker

I watched a Night in Rodanthe or however you spell it.....tttttttteeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr jerker!!!! Ugh!!
And then there's  Changling...good movie!
Nothing makes me happier than seeing the word "CLEARANCE"

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Those are some good sugestions. Now I want to rent a movie tonight.
ImageImageImage

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

thanks ladies for all the great suggestions.. Although i have seen a big majority of the movies suggested i did see a few titles that i have not watched. I am going to go update my list right now and add them to my queue!!!

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

The Secret of Roan Innish
Chocolat  (Johnny Depp is so hot)
Its a MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD World (from the 60s but it ifs fun to watch for its icionic value)
An Affair to Remember (the original one)
Thief of Hearts - I remember seeing this a VERY long time ago I think I liked it not sure if what I remember about it really is this movie or not :-D
ImageImage Image
Ann

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I'm kind of wanting to see Nights in Rodanthe and The Changeling.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee