We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: I seem to have lost my mojo...
 don't you hate it when that happens....
ShanShan

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

maybe our mojos are all out drinking somewhere and when they come back with a good buzz, they'll knock our socks off with what they create

that said, mine's a real drunk because it's been missing for months.
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

happayscrappay wrote: that said, mine's a real drunk because it's been missing for months.
LOL! Mine too

KBeachy

Cherry Bing

It's these blah, blah wintery nasty days! Depressing everyone so much it sucks the mojo right out of us. :greenwaiting: Spring is just around the corner!
Semper Fi

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

I have been so darn busy since our last crop that I  haven't gotten much of anything done ... low energy, low on ideas and really can't wait until things feel better and more productive.
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Try doing something different like make a card or alter something.  I also tend to surf alot when I lose my mojo and sometimes that brings it back.
ImageImageImageImage

PurpleGoddess

Cherry Blossom

I have all these awesome ideas running through my brain...until I sit down to scrap. Then its all gone. I feel overwhelmed and I don't know where to start...sigh...I think I'm trying to think of too many at once. I pulled out all kinds of papers for all the pics on my table and now I can't find anything. 
I have a series of pics of my niece at the zoo at the polar bear tank and its just not coming together right. So I'm going on to something different and I'll come back to it. I have to start smaller...Picking ONE photo and only focusing on that pic and what can I do with it. I also put stress on myself by trying to work on pics I "ought" to work on vs. what I "want" to work on because of a creative blast. I ought to work on the polar bears but I want to work on this awesome pic of my grandaughter I just got. Its ok to let it "jump the line". (It came out fabulous, and I will get back to the polar bears...) So each victory brings back the mojo, even if you are just reorganising your scrap space...it still feels like a step forward. Sometimes you just have to let your brain fill up to bursting before some of it will spill out...Good Luck!

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I thought it was just me!  Glad to know that the mojos are all having fun together somewhere!  Wish we could all join them and get in on the fun.

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

HEHEHE, I stole it!!! We are creating up a storm! I promise it will be good and I'll share soon! Just dont take my Thin Mints! Image

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

mmmmmmmm
thin mints
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

bigsmartass

Sweet Cherry Pie

Better watch yourself, my mojo loves thin mints!  You better send her home because she steals them all!
Image Laurie, aka Image Image

If you can't convince them, confuse them

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

This is exactly the same thing that happens to me from time to time.  Any time I take a break from scrapbooking, I always feel out of sorts.  Hopefully the weather will start changing where you were at soon and you will find some inspiration. :-D
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

You're is hiding in the same place mine's hiding :?somewhere out yonder
Charlotte

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Me, too.  No creative juices here.  All dried up.
Bibi

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Sounds like you diagnosed my condition.  I don't know what's wrong.  I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately.  I'm wondering if the hobby I love is maybe too demanding on my time.  I feel guilty spending my time scrapping and chatting on the board when I have a hundred of other things that need to be done and must be done.  Most of them with time deadlines that have to be met.  I don't know.  Sorry, I'm just rambling on and don't know what to say.  :(
Image ImageImage

terri04

Cherry Bing

I think we are all ready for spring.  fresh new ideas popping forth....

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee