Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Question of the day 3/6
 I've only been across the border myself, so nowhere overseas. But I really do want to see so many places!

asset

Wild Cherry

Canada & Mexico.
I've been to Mexico a few times, Canada once- but not till I was 19- I live in MN, go figure. Have friends in Canada now, so hopefully will be visiting them this year.

I would love to visit Ireland & Australia.
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Nope :greenwaiting:
Becky

Image Image Image

Monet06

Cherry Blossom

I have been on a couple of cruises but not aboard.

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

No, but there are several places I would like to go.
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Oh yes.  I love foreign travel!! :inlove: 

Really I adore Italy the most so far.  I am a happy girl going back and forth between the awe inspiring history of Rome, the people and food of Tuscany, and the romance and beauty of Venice.  DH keeps trying to get me to move but I need my friends and family here too much... but eventually he may wear me down!

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

No but I'm hoping to go visit my husband in Korea this winter.

anazelia

Cherry Cola

Yes, I have been to Brazil (born there) Argentina, Paraguay, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Mexico, Canada, Jamaica and St. Lucia.  I think those are the only places. 

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Nope, only Mexico. Someday I hope to get to Ireland, Norway, and Italy!

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

Besides Canada (LOVED Vancouver!!), I've been to Germany and Luxembourg. ImageIt's so beautiful over there, and the people were extremely friendly.  Someday I'll go to Scotland, my dream vacation destination!
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

In HS I joined a group from school for a European vacation, we visited England, France, Switzerland and Italy - it was fantastic!! I wish I was the photographer back then that I am now, all I have are my memories.

Also in HS, with the special choir group I was part of, we visited our city's sister sity in China. That was really cool, I did a lot of shopping.

With dh's profession in the military, we lived in Korea for a couple years and I'd happily return in the future. I think we even had a stopover in Japan once, LOL. does that count as 'being there'?

I have relatives in Canada so I've been a couple of times and we took the Disney cruise a couple years ago to the Bahamas.
Image Image

jiffy

Cherry Picker

Have travelled across the border to U.S. destinations and have taken a few cruises up to Alaska (so beautiful!) but never gone abroad.  
'Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart.' Flavia

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

I have been to Canada and then on a cruise to Jamaica, Grany Caymans and Mexico.

Janedee

Sweet Cherry Pie

Many years ago (before kids) dh and I took a ten month trip around the world, then while the kids were little we stayed home.  Now they're all grown up we're back to travelling again.  DD is moving to New Zealand to study so I'm sure we'll be taking a couple of trips down there soon.
Jane

JeanG

Cherry Cola

I've been to Ontario and Manitoba. For Manitoba, we drove in about 5 miles, then went back, just so we could say we'd been there!!  :)   My cousin has lived in The Hague for 31 years and I never went to visit the family once!  Now he's retiring and will be back in the States in less than 2 months.  I really blew that one, I can tell you!!  We just have so many places to visit in the States, that I never wanted to overseas before I saw our Country.   DH was in 'Nam, China, Malaysia and Australia.  He actually came really close to staying in Australia - he was done with serving in 'Nam and wanted to go to Australia, so he went....and was really liking a teacher he'd met in a bar and her friends were all great, too.  Did a lot of biking with them. Decided he'd better go home and see his parents and sibs - then his brother died of leukemia and a year later his Dad died from cancer and his Mom truly went insane.  So his sis was already married and in the area and he decided to stay, too - then he met his 1st wife and Australia was gone for him.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

I've only been to Canada.  Would love to travel to Europe someday!

lpap0807

Sweet Cherry Pie

Nope, not yet.  Already have plans for Germany in 2010 to see the Passion play!  Can't wait
Have a blessed day!

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

I have been to Mexico lots and lots and to the Canada border last August (didn't get to go over cuz we forgot our birth cerificates).
ImageImageImage

CarlaB72

Cherry Picker

Nope, I want to though.  I want to see Paris, London, go to Italy and ride in a gondola and see the beaches (not the nekkie ones) in Spain.
-Carla

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore, Canada & the Bahamas. I've traveled through Europe but can't really count those. Hopefully my next international trip will be to Europe & some day I'd love to visit Africa too.
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee