We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Good Wednesday Morning....
 Having my coffee, listening to the news, caught up some in the gallery....I was slacking there.
I am wishing for all this snow to go away!

Christine

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Good Wednesday Morning....
 Good morning-- I spent some tiome in the gallery last night-- it really needed it!!!  It was so rockin!!  

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Snow is gone!  Getting ready for work while I check my email and of course the message board.  I get ready quickly but DD takes forever!
ImageImageImageImage

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good morning!
I just visited the gallery for a few minutes this morning, too- great stuff! I'm hoping to get some scrappy time tonight!

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Good morning lovely ladies. My dd is sleeping rightnow. I am going to get showered and run errands. Then home to scrap after lunch. Yeah me!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!
ImageImageImage

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good morning all.  Am sitting here at work wishing I was home.  Have a great day everyone.

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good morning everyone... I'm at work... hoping for another quiet day so I can work on sorting pictures again. I love that I get paid to play when things are slow LOL
Firegems

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

..................just waiting for nap time. yeah, it's been that bad of a night and morning.
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

1LuckyMom

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good morning!  I'm sitting here with coffee catching up on the computer, and then I'm going to hit the treadmill for the morning.  Today is laundry and bread making day - my favorite of all our chore days, so it's a good day!  I also get to go shopping for new running shoes, so that's a plus!

1LuckyMom

Sweet Cherry Pie

GRACEpunches5 wrote: ..................just waiting for nap time. yeah, it's been that bad of a night and morning.
Oooooh, I hate days like that :waiting:  I hope today is much, much better for you.

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am at work already. Been here for a while. I looking forward to a good day. Please Lord.

asset

Wild Cherry

I have a sore throat. ~ugh~
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Good morning!

Another wonderful day at work.  But it's Wednesday, so that means lunch with my BF today!  :)  Hoping the day goes smooth and I can actually get some work done.  I seem to be running in circles lately and not getting anything done -- I hate that feeling! 
Stacy

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

GOOD MORNING! I am having my coffee and kicking back for a while!

Josee

Cherry Tart

Good Wednesday morning to you too. Looks like it is going to be a nice day!!

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I've been waiting for the snow to go away since January!  I've already done some scrapping and have dinner in the crockpot and it's only 10 a.m.!   I love days when I get something accomplished.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

n7zuq

ACOT Promotions

Good Morning!! Glad its Wednesday... can't wait for the weekend.

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ahhhhhh (stretch). I'm sitting here eating breakfast catching up on my boards. Then to switch the laundry and then to wash the pots. My biggest goal is to finish my 3 not done layouts today!

jiffy

Cherry Picker

Doing some 'catch up' on computer this morning and then after a quick bite for lunch; I will be heading out to do some banking errands and pick up a few groceries and household items.    Am also looking into purchasing Dirty Dancing tickets for stage performance!   
Hope everyone has a great day!
'Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart.' Flavia

bigsmartass

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good morning... er... afternoon... I already got my nap today!
Image Laurie, aka Image Image

If you can't convince them, confuse them

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee