We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

One vs Double Sided Paper?
 I'm having an issue with double-sided paper. I kinda feel like I'm wasting the other side. It may be completely neurotic but I was wondering....Which do you prefer and why?
ImageImage
Image Image

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: One vs Double Sided Paper?
 I used to think that too, but now I've realized it's all about options. You get more choices for your money and they coordinate so it's a bonus! Now I hate single sided paper - it always makes me think they're being cheap ;)

girlsmommy

Cherry Bomb

When I buy double sided paper I always buy 2.  Okay, maybe 4. :-D :winkb:
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

girlsmommy wrote: When I buy double sided paper I always buy 2.  Okay, maybe 4. :-D :winkb:
LOL, I did that too.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

bayouscrap

Sweet Cherry Pie

I feel the same way. I can't remember where I saw it but someone did a LO and cut an area so that when folded back it showed the other side of the paper. I thought that was s good use of double sided paper but I forgot to save it to refer back too.
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I went through the same thing as you!  But think of it this way, you have two choices in one sheet (another difficult decision :winkb:) and its also a thicker cardstock, which I am definitely in favor of hands down!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

That's true. I'm getting ready to make a big purchase and I'm trying to talk myself into buying double-sided paper. Ok! I'm going to do it!!! Double-sided paper...here I come!
ImageImage
Image Image

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I love double sided paper.  I always buy at least two sheets.
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

I love double sided paper too
Charlotte

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I like double sided because they coordinate so well and the paper is a nice heavier weight. I do like that you have the option to use one or the other or both :-D 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

anazelia

Cherry Cola

I used to feel like that.  And to an extent I still do.  Especially if I am using the ds paper as the background.  But I find that if I use it for other things, then I have the scraps left over and I can use the other side for something else. 

And I really don't have a preference for which I like better.  As long as the paper is thick it makes no difference to me.

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I like double sided.  It takes away some of the guess work and gives you more options.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

PurpleGoddess

Cherry Blossom

I hate wasting a side so I always get extra. Every once in a while I will see a project where double-sided paper is critical. So you never know. I usually buy one-sided paper. I might be more prone to double-sided paper if I actually hate one side and love the other. Then it doesn't feel like a waste. Weird...

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

DaisyLou wrote: I used to think that too, but now I've realized it's all about options. You get more choices for your money and they coordinate so it's a bonus! Now I hate single sided paper - it always makes me think they're being cheap ;)
I feel the exact same way Day! I LOVE double sided paper because I think I get more bang for my buck! I rarely use a full sheet of PP on one layout, so I'll just be careful when I'm trimming so I can use the scraps on something else!

MLee

Cherry Cola

I love double sided paper. If it's single then it better be half the price or double the weight as the double sided to make it worth the value.

NancyG67

Cherry Tart

ok, so i'm the minority here.  i don't like buying double sided paper as i see it as a waste.  i usually end up buying twice as much so i can have a set of paper with both patterns, hence more money.
ImageImageImageImageImage

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm one of those that cuts the middle out if its covered! You will never see my hole from the back!!!!!! And then I get more paper to play with!

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

I feel that same way about double sided paper...most of the time I feel like I am waisting the other side but sometimes I do like it. If I HAD to choose, I think I would choose one-sided paper.

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

DaisyLou wrote: I used to think that too, but now I've realized it's all about options. You get more choices for your money and they coordinate so it's a bonus! Now I hate single sided paper - it always makes me think they're being cheap ;)
I second that!
Leslie

jiffy

Cherry Picker

I love double sided paper.   It allows for more options and combinations in a LO, I feel.
'Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart.' Flavia

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee