We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Happy March 1st
 I cannnot believe we are into the third month of the year already!  And I woke up to this friggin white stuff covering my lawn this morning too....  I am not paying extra taxes for that :winkb:  Winter should be over in my opinion.  Friday it was 63 degrees here!  No wonder everyone around me is walking around sick; I avoid people like the plague!  Ahh, sorry, nothing personal, I just like to stay healthy  :-D  

I woke up this morning with this strong urge to scrap, but an even stronger urge to spend the few measly dollars left in my pocket first  :winkb:  Figured since I am going all the way out to my favorite coffee place for a latte in a bit, I may as well cruise by AC Moore and Michael's.  I mean, they are right there.  And the closest the thing to a lss I have unless I want to drive in fairly heavy traffic for 30 minutes.  And pay an arm and a leg.  And never have coupons or sales.  Soooo...  I think I may, although I really wish I had a plan of action.  I would rather know what I am looking for, but the new challenges aren't ready yet.  This just makes me spend more than planned  :?  Well, I will check back before I walk out the door just in case.  

Those are my big plans for the day.  What are yours?

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Re: Happy March 1st
 Good morning. Dh had to work today so Dd is watcing Wall E and Narnia and we do not plan to leave the camper. I would like to scrap a little bit today as well. I am in a card making mood and I want to try out my new Cricut cartridge today as well.
ImageImageImage

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good morning, Ann!
My plans for the day are ordering my basket here (which is rather large- darn CHA releases!) and going to visit the new Michael's that opens here today! I also  want to get a start on some of the challenges & decided how many I think I can get done for the completion challenge this month...

Oh, and we have that darn snow here, too.  :x

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

We were suppose to go to my cousin's birthday party today but Quincie's fever is back.  So I guess it is another day at home.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

:) Good morning.. I'm extra tired.. went to a card party last night. I stayed up too late. I wanted to be a couch potato. Soo... now I'm awake and need to get moving. We are going to church at 10, then I'm going to my LSS for a GOLDEN bag sale. Basically, you buy a gold bag for $25, then get to jam as much stuff in it as you can fit. not the whole store, but select product she will have.. lots of goodies.. I can't wait. I'm going with my friend so we will be like kids in a candy store.. :)

Then, after that, I want to be a lame couch potato like I planned last night so.. lots of relaxing today and some laundry..

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

SarahA wrote: Good morning, Ann!
My plans for the day are ordering my basket here (which is rather large- darn CHA releases!) and going to visit the new Michael's that opens here today! I also  want to get a start on some of the challenges & decided how many I think I can get done for the completion challenge this month...

Oh, and we have that darn snow here, too.  :x
Sarah, let me know how the new store is.. and if its worth making a trip for.

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Doing laundry is my plan today! :waiting:
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good morning all.  DH is at work today and i am sitting here deciding between scrapping or organizing.  Snow has started here also, so I need to get out to the supermarket soon to pick up dinner for tonight, but I rather hang here.

Can't believe it's March, but am glad because it means spring is on it's way.

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Been an interesting morning so far.  We're having major winds and lots of rain here in Paradise.  I had left the window in our bedroom open last night and, while we had no water come in, the fridgid norhern breezes had cooled us down considerably.  Then one of the cats got sick and  our modum went ou on the computer affecting that and our phone. (um...I am on my laptop thanks to the guy down the street who has an unsecured router! Thanks guy!). 

So, I've given up and am scrapping merrily away.  We were going to run erands but the cable guy will be here anytime up until 8:30 tonight so my honey is cooking and I am scrapping.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Happy March to you too!!! Dh wants to go to Best Buy today to price laptops (YAY!) and I was hoping the March Challenges would be up before we left so I could convince him to stop by the LSS!!! Oh baby!
ImageImage
Image Image

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am at work again. I am glad to have a job. But 6 days a weeks with some of them being 12 hour days wears a person down. I am not a lone with long hours dh is working today also.

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Today is my last day of a week long vacation. Back to work tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get the rest of my to do list done today. But I really want to scrapbook so we will see what wins. ;)
ImageImageImageImage

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Oh Ann that sounds wonderful actually!  Latte + SBing supplies = almost heaven.  :-D

I just slept in!  3 HOURS baby!  I usually get up at 4 and this morning I have no kidlets, so I said heck with it and stayed in bed. Didn't get up till 7! :-D

I have to unpack from my crop and stumble upstairs and find some coffee...literally find.  I packed my coffee pot and took it to the crop yesterday!  LOL.

Then I have to get 2 more girls' GS cookies ready for them and get ready for church, go pick up the kidlets, go to church and then a bday party and if I'm lucky we'll be home by 3.  YAWN.

BUT today is my Emily's bday.  She's 5!!!!!  So I think we are taking her out to dinner tonight.  At least I dont have to cook today!  ;)

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good Morning. Its suppose to be 70 and partly cloudy today.
I'm looking to take a shower soon,  my haircut is at noon. Then I plan on sewing some more on this blanket I'm working on. At nap time, Xander and I will go out for a walk to the park. Ali's birthday is coming up(she will be 2). So we went out yesterday and got her ears periced and she got her first necklace(Tinkerbell silver one). So we will try to clean those today for the first time. Tonight is Taco Ring night so I've gotta cook a yummy dinner!

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good morning ladies!!!!

I woke up to that white stuff too. And there is suppose to be more on the way. I too, slept in. I never do and I kind of had to make myself. So now I am up , going to make some coffee and breakfast. Hopefully some scrapping time later.
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

bayouscrap

Sweet Cherry Pie

Happy March to you too. My plans today are to clean the house. I have to get it cleaned up before my parents come up in a few weeks. We were planning on having fun when they came up but alas I have to have surgery so that may mess up our plans. I'm hoping I get good news tomorrow at the Dr's.
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage

PurpleGoddess

Cherry Blossom

Good Morning
 I have laundry to do but mostly scrapping. I have been printing out pics for the last few days and I'm all excited to sit down and play. Snowing outside...But it means March is coming in like a Lion and will go out like a Lamb so that's a good thing.
 Hey Ann, Do you live anywhere near Vineland, NJ? My BIL is down there and I visited the Michael's down there and they redid the whole place and it is truely awesome. I wanted to move in and stay forever. I live in Langhorne, PA...its a little above Philly...sort of half way between Philly and Trenton but above both....I pass Trenton to work in NJ everyday in Pennington, NJ. 20 min commute on Rt. 95...Just wondered how far away you were. Maybe we could meet at a crop sometime somewhere in between...

I hope the snow doesn't last long and melts quick....Weird cuz it was so gorgeous the last few days. I have Spring Fever!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning all. I am going to a crop today hope to get alot done. I got 4 layouts done last night. We don't have snow but its going to be in the teens today.
ImageImage 

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Good morning!
Nothing much planned here today.
Worked on my acrylic album from last weekends crop class yesterday.
Probably finish cleaning up the mess I made yesterday.
Hope everyone has a nice day!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

Good Day !!!!  It's raining here right now..it's suspose to change to snow later. So we are having a lazy day here.
Charlotte

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee