We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: American Idol?
 so far it's Danny for me.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

Janell

Cherry Cola

Well out of the first round my fav. is Danny too, but we'll have to wait and see the rest of them.  I am SO glad that Tatiana didn't go through and I also hope that Norman guy doesn't make it and a few others I will gag if they go through!!!!!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Nope, don't watch

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Oh yeah! I forgot about Norman/Nick! UGH! I hope he doesn't make it or at least takes it seriously.
ImageImage
Image Image

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

ScrapEgypt wrote:
BeatrizS wrote: I know who i DON'T want on the show! and that would be Tatiana! she makes me want to throw up!
But she is gone, so our stomachs are safe!   WWWWAAAAYYYY too much drama in that girl!

Of course - if she is picked for a wild card spot - then I'll be back to being sick!  
I am praying that she doesnt get picked for the wild card!  she is NUTS.. Completely NUTS!!! and even though her voice is ok her drama is way over the top.  
Now Norman.. thats also a sour point .. cant stand him either.... 
I liked stevie but she really screwed up with the song she picked.

and Danny and alexis are my 2 favorites from the beginning.. I would of loved to see dannys BF make it too! cant believe they cut him

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Good picks! I like them all. 
ImageImage

alykasn

Cherry Blossom

I told myself I wasn't going to watch anymore after they didn't send Danny's friend (his name escapes me) through to the final 36.  Now, I'm watching to see if he makes it back with the wild card.  How did the guy who walked off make it, not to mention Tattiana!!   I vow never to watch again if they don't give him a chance.  It's all for ratings but that was really wrong, I believe. 
Tracie

My Blog : Tracesoffragrance.blogspot.com

Judy in NM

Cherry Garcia

Right now Danny and Alexis Grace are my picks.  I was pleased with all 3 that made it last night.
I totally agree about Tatiana!  Geez...the drama!
~~ Judy ~~

JenniferP

Sweet Cherry Pie

I watch, but I am always late because I recorded it and watch it without commercials.  So I am always a week behind.
~Jen

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

I am for Danny, he is a good singer and like his stage presence.
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Eh...  AI kind of bores me...  That being said, I sometimes start watching later in the show.  Otherwise I can't keep everyone straight.
Leslie

SheilaD

Cherry Berry

I"m rooting for Alexis and Danny. I think Alexis could really go far. She's amazing! I loved Anoop. I'm hoping he gets picked for the wild card. I didn't recognize anyone from the next 12 but I didn't watch the tryouts that much...too painful.

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Not an idol fan but I do like watching the horrible auditions on YouTube.  They make me laugh.  Cruel, I know, but as Leslie would say..."It is what it is" :greenwinkb:
Becky

Image Image Image

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

imwickedwitch wrote: Not an idol fan but I do like watching the horrible auditions on YouTube.  They make me laugh.  Cruel, I know, but as Leslie would say..."It is what it is" :greenwinkb:
These are quite funny sometimes, but then for others I just feel kind of sorry for them! KWIM!

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

Never really got into idol.  If you want to talk Dancing with stars . . . I'm your gal!
ImageImageImageImage

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I love Alexis
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Janet

Cherry Jubilee

I'm watching....haven't commited to a fav yet.

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I was very happy with the ones that made it through last night. I am already a huge fan of Danny.
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee