Post by -Tracy- »

*MUAH* :inlove:
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

Re: Come on, admit it.........

Post by AnnOminous »

ICanHasCherryOnTop wrote: Where the heck did you find those anyway Ann?
Randall's.  It's a Houston area grocery store chain that got bought out years ago by Safeway, but they didn't rename them.

Flapdoodle wrote: Uh, yeah.....that was going to be my question. What was the reason behind scrapping that, Ann? Image <---inquiring chikkins wanna know. Image
Just for grins, share a laugh.   :-D  Cracked me up when I saw them there in the meat case.  I just happened to have my camera in my purse to take a pic of my mom and her Valentine's flowers later. 
Flapdoodle
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 3

Post by Flapdoodle »

AnnOminous wrote:
ICanHasCherryOnTop wrote: Where the heck did you find those anyway Ann?
Randall's.  It's a Houston area grocery store chain that got bought out years ago by Safeway, but they didn't rename them.

Flapdoodle wrote: Uh, yeah.....that was going to be my question. What was the reason behind scrapping that, Ann? Image <---inquiring chikkins wanna know. Image
Just for grins, share a laugh.   :-D  Cracked me up when I saw them there in the meat case.  I just happened to have my camera in my purse to take a pic of my mom and her Valentine's flowers later. 
Bahahaha!
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.
THarkins
Cherry Tart

Post by THarkins »

That is pretty cool.  The local pizza shop was making heart shaped pizzas but it wasn't on my diet so I resisted.

Return to “General Talk”