We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Re: The trend for this year....
 Trees, monkeys, owls, forest creatures, and cupcakes, oh my!!!!
ImageImageImageImage

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

My collection of cupcake stuff is getting out of hand but I just can't stop myself!!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I know Jess is in heaven with all these cupcakes.  And every time Quincie see a cupcakes she always says "We should buy that for Jess"
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

SheilaD

Cherry Berry

Cupcakes have been big for a couple of years. They were inspired by the Japanese kawaii style- which means "cute". The animals and bright colors are an extension of that, I think. We'll be seeing more of that but I think being green and re-purposing stuff will be big. Think recycled packaging like prima and k & co. I also think vintage is a part of that as well. I saw a lot of familiar images from children's book turn up in CHA previews and vintage buttons and trims have been popular for awhile. I think we'll see more of that. A lot more.

MLee

Cherry Cola

Well then I guess it's a good thing I got a cupcake cookbook and free cupcake stand from Taste of Home in the mail yesterday - LOL!

Now I will be on the lookout for other cupcake-y items as well. ;)

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I think the cupcake thing started last year.  Maya Road did that cute chipboard album, and pink paislee did cupcakes, too.  I think they're cute, but it's hard for me to use them!
Leslie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee