We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

asset

Wild Cherry

Re: Question of the day 1/14( a little belated)
 I used to be 10 minutes early for everything. Then I got married. :waiting:
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm definitely an on time or five min. early kind of person.
Image Image

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I'm always on time and so are my husband and kids.
ImageImageImageImage

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Always a few minutes early.  DH is always late and it drove me insane!  I finally told him that I was leaving at the time I told him the day before, whether he was ready or not. We have one car and live in the boonies - and he had to chase me down the drive the first time; hasn't been late since. :winkb:
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm never on time. I really hate it too. But even when I try to be on time I have forgotten something and end up being late.
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

I feel pretty strongly that being on time shows respect so I make every effort to be. That said, since I've had kids I am sometimes 5-10 mins late, and when it's something like a house party I try and be about a half hour late because I think people expect that and plan for it.

And love that the belated question is about being on time! ;)

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

Oh no, I am at least 15 mins if not earlier.  I have to be waited on. I have no problem waiting but I don't want anyone waiting on me.  I just can't stand for that.
ImageImageImageImage

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Almost always an early bird but definately always on time! 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

I am always early. Usually the first one to everything!!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

JelloShotLady

Cherry Blossom

Im always a little bit early.
“Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been.”
- Jimmy Buffett

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm an on time possibily early kinda girl. If I say I'll be there for 8, I'm there for 8. The BF on the other hand is notoriously late. If he says 8, he'll be there for 8:30. It drives me bonkers. I've started to tell him to be places earlier just to take into account that he'll be late. Even my parents notice that he's always late. It's just a pain in my tush!

jiffy

Cherry Picker

I am generally an 'on time' kind of girl -- unless, of course circumstances beyond one's control prevent it.      I like to allow plenty of time to arrive somewhere --- cuz you never what obstacles might be encountered along the way!    Like, for instance, racing for the GO train.   DH can leave the house with only a few minutes to spare to 'run' for the train.    I don't like being rushed but prefer to calmly arrive and purchase ticket before boarding.     I need to feel organized and in control.
DS is always late.   Always.    From Day 1, he's been late.   
My father was oh so punctual.   Everything was 'on time' == even down to tea time in the evenings!     My sister is much the same.    She arrives half hour before scheduled time.     Mother just goes with the flow!
'Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart.' Flavia

MLee

Cherry Cola

I haven't worn a watch in 4 years. Most of the clocks in our house don't work. The only time I pay attention to time is when we do fast scraps here at ACOT. So, in essence, I get there when I get there and it's usually on time... fairly close or early, but we're there. If it's hugely important that we get there on the dot and people will their noses bent out of shape if we're late, then we generally don't go.

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Always ALWAYS late.

Drives me crazy, but with 3 little girls, I can't ever seem to get anywhere on time... :?

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

It depends on what it is.....usually I make it to work on time 3 days of the week, but not 2......on time for church & appointments (usually  ;)).  Kind of depends on what mood I'm in that day, I think.  :?

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Always on time - it's a curse from my father!!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Mom2Bri wrote:  I'm never on time. I really hate it too. But even when I try to be on time I have forgotten something and end up being late.
I read this after I posted...but this is me too!  Once in a while my ducks actually all get lined up...we leave the house on time or early...get a mile down the road and realize we forgot something and have to turn around!

ARGH!

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am one that is anxiouse about being on time. I am that way, because in highschool I had a brother that was ANAL about it, and would be really frusterated if we were late. It trained me, so thanks bro!

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

usually early...but with 4 kids I have been late to a couple things :winkb:
~pam~

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

It depends. Dr appts I'm always 15 minutes early. I'm always early when it comes to picking up my kids. But I'm always 3-7 minutes late for work and kinda take my time with other things.
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee