We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Re: Question of th e day 1/12
 Blinds on all the windows.  Curtains only in dd's room so far.  Once we paint the rest of the interior this spring, we'll hang curtains.  The previous owners didn't have any up, so there weren't curtain rods to hang them on, or I probably would have put some up already.  But since we have to buy all new ones, we're waiting until after we paint to put the holes in the walls.  I have to have blinds, though.  We keep them open during the day and close them at night.  I don't like the idea of people being able to see in when it's dark and we have the lights on.

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Blinds on all the windows. I need to hang the curtains for my bedroom though...

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Half and Half - blinds in some rooms curtains in others.
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Janet

Cherry Jubilee

I'm all blinds. I do have window scarfs over some of the them....for aesthetics

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

We have blinds and curtains.

n8tvtexan

Cherry Tart

Downstairs, we have just blinds. We live in base housing & curtain options are limited here. Besides, we'll probably only be here 3 years so I dont want to spend a tone of cutains. Upstairs, we all have blinds and curtains. The sun rises around 3am in the summer. Yes, 3 am. So, we have dark drapes. DS has black sheets on his window. lol

JelloShotLady

Cherry Blossom

We have blackout blinds and curtains over all the bedroom windows. The rest of the house has blinds with toppers, that are open during the day and closed at night.
“Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been.”
- Jimmy Buffett

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

2 inch faux wood blinds in the LR & kitchen. The faux wood are easier to clean, IMO.

I have tab top panels on either side of the LR windows as well.

The bedroom has shutters on the bottom half with tab top panels. Blackout shades to pull down at night.
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

I have blinds and Valances.  So my answer: Both
ImageImageImageImage

jenn-jenn

Cherry Tart

Blinds on most.  The house is still new.  Working on that curtains thing...
Goal-Oct 09-0/10

anazelia

Cherry Cola

We have blinds on all the windows, but no curtains. 

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

Blinds and curtains on most, just curtains on some...

joeysmommy

Cherry Tart

We have mini-blinds that were already here when we bought the house..hate them.
I really want plantation shutters.
Natalie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee