We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Are you ready for Christmas?
 I am indeed! I finished a bit ago. Always nice to get everything done a little early. :-D

tinkerbelldani

Sweet Cherry Pie

I just need one more thing for DH. My kids things are brought and wrapped. Dinner is bought for Christmas eve and Christmas day.
 I am sooooo proud of myself because I leave everything for the last minute all the time.
 That is one of my new years resolution (we need to do a post for this)

ImageDani

jiffy

Cherry Picker

There is just one last grocery shopping 'run' to do -- tomorrow morning (and I will be quick like a bunny cuz there's yet another snow storm barrelling towards our region and due to 'hit' here in the afternoon!   Man oh man .... when will it end??   We have had a snowstorm every other day for the past 5 days!)     
I have one large gift basket to assemble and wrap up == probably tomorrow cuz a couple of items need to stay in the 'cool' for as long as possible.    
I made some shortbread bars (lovely recipe that has skor bar crumbled pieces included!  yum yum!) on the weekend, but these were so good; they are just about all gone!   So I think I will make another batch this afternoon.    Haven't really done all that much baking since there is just my hubbie and me here at home and we really don't need to be eating all that sweet stuff (altho .... it is good! :winkb:).    DS and girlfriend are coming home for Christmas Eve (but he's not that 'big' on cute little Christmas baking treats.   He prefers more like the appetizer type of stuff!)  
'Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart.' Flavia

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

That is one of my new years resolution (we need to do a post for this) 
Whatcha waiting for? :winkb:

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

my shopping is done, I am kinda looking for some little things from the Big S. but if I don't find them its no biggie. I do need to find cookie cutters cause I misplaced mine the last time we moved... if I can't find any the girls and I will have to wing it. :?  I am gonna finish up some wrapping today, help the girls wrap stuff for daddy while he's at work.   All my groceries are done, gonna pick up the prime rib I ordered on Wed.
Image Image

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

Yeap I am all done shopping, everything is wrapped, cookies are made and now the only thing left is to make the tags for the treasure hunt that I am sending Kolton on for one of his presents to add something different to this holiday since it will be just the two of us for the first time at our house.
Firegems

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

All my groceries are done, gonna pick up the prime rib I ordered on Wed.
I am cooking prime rib right now!! I've actually never cooked one before but dh really likes it so....we shall see.

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

I will tell you my secret..... I have a Rival roasting pan to cook the turkey and prime rib in it and it does it perfectly! no fuss, hardly a mess at all and I'm not taking up the oven either so I don't have to spend all day in the kitchen with a carefully planned out cooking schedule. LOL
Image Image

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

I will tell you my secret..... I have a Rival roasting pan to cook the turkey and prime rib in it and it does it perfectly! no fuss, hardly a mess at all and I'm not taking up the oven either so I don't have to spend all day in the kitchen with a carefully planned out cooking schedule. LOL
Thanks for sharing your secret!! I knew there had to be an easier way!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I finished my shopping today just have a few things to wrap. :-D
ImageImage 

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm all done.  I am just waiting for that half day of work tomorrow then the christmas work party and don't have to worry about work until next monday.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm the Bah Humbug type.  I don't like the cold either.  I'm ready for St Patrick's Day!!!

SheilaD

Cherry Berry

I dropped off the dog at the kennel and picked up visa gift cards for the boys to have spending money, also got a little cash, packed almost everything, and now I need a drink. :winkb: I just have to make dinner tonight and somehow get the kids to sleep. They are so excited they are vibrating around the house. It's going to be a long night.

Niki

Cherry Cola

I was!!

The last item that I ordered for my husband last thursday was suppose to ship friday afternoon to arrive on tuesday. just called them and the item is on BO I am so pissed. We are only getting each other one thing, now I don't have anything to give DH. I am so pissed!!!

UGH!!
Nicole
Image Image Image

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Of course not!  I haven't removed more clutter from the house so I can clean tomorrow.  I did shovel the cement around our house, though, so people don't fall and break something.  I still have to get a tree and decorate it.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I'm done with everything.  Just hope the weather doesn't mess up our plans.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Have 2 cards, baskets to deliver & grocery shopping to do....AAUUGGHHH!!!  Plus church services, work, etc..

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I have to run to Advanced Auto after work tomorrow and get Matt a few tools, because Sears was very overpriced, had nothing on sale.  Other than that I am done and even have my groceries.  Still have not started wrapping anything though!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

We had the last of 3 parties at our house last saturday, big sit down dinner with dh's side of the family 17 people. So I have been stressed to the max until that was over. My shopping, wrapping is done. Need to do some baking to take to Mom's and my house is a mess from Saturday's party, but other than that it is going ok.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

I have 3 presents to finish which is not gonna take long. I need to go get things for dips and then I am all done.  As ready as I'm gonna get.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee