We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I take lots of pictures......
 I prefer just a few pics per page.  I feel like my eye doesn't know what to look at if I have a ton of pics.  10 or more great pics for an event sounds like a mini album or I break it down into  several pages focusing on different things.
I'm not late
Everyone else is way too on time.
0/3 for February

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I got into scrapbooking because of my photography and like you I like to show off ALL my pictures! :winkb: 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I put as many pictures in my layouts as possible.
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

elbagirl

Cherry Tart

I like to use multiple pictures in alot of my layouts. Sometimes you just need them to tell a story. As soon as I learn to navigate a little better I will post some of them. I also have an album that has sleeves for single sheet layouts and sheets that fit 9 pictures, that way you can put in a lo, and the rest of the pictures from the event across from it. 
Nancy

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

It depends...if I'm scrapping an event I use more photos. If I do a layout that has one or 2 pics on it I'm trying to focus more on a "moment" or the journaling.

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

i do it as well, but only if i want a certain photo to stand out
 or if there's a particular reason why i like it all on its own...
 if it's 3 or 4 small photos, i'll try & fit them all in in one LO,
 but aside from that, they all get scrapped in a mini album :)
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I use as many or as few as I feel like in a layout unless I am responding to a specific challenge telling me the number of pictures to use. 

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I also take all kinds of pictures so have about 12 or more of each event. I think I have only scrapbooked one  page with one picture on it. the rest have more.
ImageImageImageImage

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am like you. I don't see the since in taking a bunch of pictures to only scrap one or two. There is times I do scrap only one or two pictures depending on what ones they are.
Firegems

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee