We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Tell us the best thing about your day!
emarie803 wrote: I don't have to go to work today, bf and I are heading out soon for an early dinner and then a rock concert tonight (We finally get a date night-celebrating our 1 yr anniversary, which was actually yeasterday), it is gorgeous weather here, my depression has lifted a little...
Woo-HOO! You're going to see Staind, aren't you? :winkb:

I'm on my second glass of Shiraz. Dinner's cooking. I'm off tomorrow. Life is gud. :-D
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

Pegster

Sweet Cherry Pie

WHen I got off work and the sun wasn't completly down for once!
Peggy

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

DH toted stuff to my scrap space for me because my back is killing me!!!!
ImageImageImageImage

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

ScrapGoo wrote:
Laura Fiore wrote: I got the ring out of the kid's toilet!

I was refusing to clean in there because they are old enough to do it themselves, but they do a CRAPPY job...and I knew I could show it who was BOSS! :winkb:
Laura, lol! It is sort of a sad day when cleaning the toilet is your bright spot!
LOL...I guess when you look at it that way, it is kind of sad. BUT, it was a really tough ring :winkb:

My old dog is on her last legs, so I'm having to look a little harder for bright spots right now.

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

my son got a job.... yippee....
ShanShan

elbagirl

Cherry Tart

While I was putting the Christmas decorations up in the family room I was watching all the birds at the feeders in the yard, they were going crazy.  A standard woodpecker ( large around 13") was at my tree....it was an awsome sight!
Nancy

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I found 2 pairs of jeans in my size for only $.99 at Goodwill today, plus 3 tops!  All $.99!!!  gotta love that!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

kathyt

Sweet Cherry Pie

That I am getting ready to watch the biggest loser and dh is coming home early from work.
Kathy, who likes to think about scrapbooking

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Well, I punched out of work at 4:27! and my DS1 didn't get hurt at the Wrestling scrimage.

Christine

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

My puppy went to the door to go out and potty!!!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

Enjoy reading about the little things in everyone's day that make it go better.  Mine is my kindergartner coming into the library to read to me and the pride and excitement on his face because of his accomplishment and enjoyment of reading.  :-D
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

tinkerbelldani

Sweet Cherry Pie

I was able to find some legos sets that my kids want for Christmas, and getting a deal of buy one and the 2nd is 50% off.
ImageDani

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Watching "Polar Express" on TV with my great nieces tonight!  :-D 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hmm...Having dh home...going to go hang out with him!

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

My ds turned one today and we had an awesome party with family and friends. He was soo good! Plus we got our tree up which looks sooo pretty! All in all a very fun day!

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

elbagirl wrote: While I was putting the Christmas decorations up in the family room I was watching all the birds at the feeders in the yard, they were going crazy.  A standard woodpecker ( large around 13") was at my tree....it was an awsome sight!

Yes, Nancy, but what you failed to say was that after you got back from lunch, all you saw in your backyard were feathers and carnage - it seems a hawk got all your birds!!!!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

The best part of my day just happened.... I talked to my nephew on the phone and he emailed me pics of his new baby daughter, my grand neice!!! :-D  (My sister is so techno challenged she can't forward an email!!! :x)

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

I got my eyes checked and I don't need bifocals yet!

On the more negative side, I am showing signs of diabetic neuropathy so I really have to start acting right.

Hudson

Cherry Berry

I can't think of one thing - had to walk a couple of miles to have my car towed from the shop to the dealership after paying $1000 and it still don't work then walk back home in the cold.  The cat was on the top of my scrap shelves and managed to knock off the bins with the flowers and beads and rhinestones and they all broke open scattored everywhere.  Let Chaos in the house and he puked all over the floor.  My grandson got sick today.  My so called high speed internet (not I'm on the gridline) keeps kicking me off - the batteries in my camera died and my daughter told me that I'm expected to pay her entire braces bill this month (news to me).  The cupboards are bare, no car for two weeks now --- but there is a can of spam -----yuck.  Took a shower and all of the stress and frustrations of the day seemed to make my hair fall out - I had lots of hair in my hands - like a horror film.  If this keeps up I'll be bald.

But I guess the one good thing would have to be that my 6 furbabies love me (or are they just pimpin me for treats?)

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

I went to see the Rockapella - really good!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee