Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

I need a time out...
 It is not a good day for me. Ds asked me what was wrong and I said "Mommy is not happy right now", he understands that. 

Some people in this world are so disappointing.  :(

I wish I had someone nearby to take the kids for a bit so I could just sit and think my way through things. I know this is going to sound weird but I like to write things down, come up with an action plan, prioritize it, and put it in a spreadsheet. I feel better when I can physically see a plan.

I also wish my best friend Michelle lived close to me. She doesn't even have to say anything. Her mere presence makes me feel better.

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Re: I need a time out...
 Sending happy thoughts your way.
ImageImageImageImage

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Awww...I'm sorry you're having a bad day. Here are some (((Big Hugs)) to help cheer you up!!! :-D
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh, honey, I wish I could be there for you.  Sending you a great, BIG HUG. {HUG}
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

ah man, I totally know how those days feel!

Even though we are far away, you know you can always come here for us to talk to you!

Love ya, little bee!!!
SUS ImageImageImage

kjg1130

Cherry Blossom

Big Hugs to you!!! I can relate as my stepdad passed away 3 wks ago and Thanksgiving was nice but hard of course.  Today I am taking my upset out cleaning the house and online shopping.  ;)

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

So sorry. BIG HUGS!!! I've been there.... still here. Wish there was a happy pill!
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Hope you feel better soon.
~pam~

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Big hugs for you!

Here's a cute little beaver in hopes it makes you smile! :-D

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Totally can relate!  I think I am needing a time out today too.  It's my day off and the kids are home from school because of professional development days for the teachers...I so was looking forward to being alone and sitting down to tackle my Christmas "to do" list. 

Just know that you are not alone, and here's a hug! (((HUG)))
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

Pegster

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am so sorry and I can completely relate with you. Right now I am one of these funks too. I need also to just figure some things out and hopefully that will help. Keep the faith girl and remember "this too shall pass" Hugz
Peggy

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

Hope you feel better.....(((((HUGS)))))
Charlotte

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I'm sorry you're going through a rough time Rhonda. Sometimes the holidays just bring out the worst in people, and I know I usually end up more worried about someone in my life than I am happy to see them when the dust settles.

I hope you get the time out you need...alone time or time with an understanding friend can work wonders.

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

I hope you can find the time you need - sometimes just a little while of quiet can to plan and just cope makes a big difference. Hope you are feeling morre in control and better soon.
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hope you feel better soon and get a chance to work on your spreadsheet. {{{{HUGS}}}} 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Sorry you are feeling down.  Hope you feel better soon :bluesmile:
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

I just feel blah.  Woke up with a headache and even though its mostly gone now I just don't wanna do anything. REALLY need to though.  All my christmas boxes are in the kitchen taking up room so I need to get the stuff put out so that I can use the kitchen but don't wanna.

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

(((((BIG HUGS))))) to you

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Big hugs for you!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

{{HUGS}}
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee