Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Re: Black Friday Sales
 Starting at midnight at the local outlets, dh and my brother will be waiting on line at best buy, then tomorrow will hit penneys, kohls, macys, ac moore, joanns, michaels, the mall, pier 1, toys r us, barnes and noble and wherever else. Have a huge list ready to go.

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I'm trying to look at the ads right now to see if it's worth it.  I will probably go tomorrow and shop, but I'm not looking to get any of the doorbusters.  I just dont want to fight anyone, and my goal is to get my shopping done.  It used to be exciting, but my kids dont want toys anymore, so it's not so fun.

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

This will be the 1st Black Friday I participate in and I'm only going to Kohl's. Figure I can get a bunch of gifts out of the way and I need to pick up some new clothes for work. So I'll be there at 4am when they open :?

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

cat1393 wrote: Staying far, far away from Black Friday....rather do the Cyber one!
       Me too!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

christiv

Cherry Blossom

I need to get warm coats for both of my little kids so I will probably go out to at least a couple of stores tomorrow (but I really don't want to)  I'm just worried that I won't be able to find what I need later and we just booked a vacation in the snow for January so they really need the coats.  I NEVER go out on black Friday and I'm not looking forward to it.

scrappin44

Cherry Blossom

I have to work on black friday,  even though I don't have to go in until 2p-11 I still have plenty of time to go out.  Black friday to me is dangerous, people fighting, cutting lines arguing over parking, I rather get up early and shop on line and go back to bed.   Some online stores started yesterday so I did some shopping on we r memorie keepers my package is one its way.

enjoy the rest of your evening
ImageImage

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

I actually love the hustle and bustle. :-D I don't love the cranky people who think they are the only ones trying to get some shopping done, I wish everyone would just get out and enjoy it like i do and there wouldn't be any gruff.

My dd has been asking to go out this year. I normally go by myself, sometimes we all go out later in the day, but since its just me and the girls this year I am taking them along. I sure won't be out at 4am though.  I'm thinking maybe 7am and heading to Toys R Us and Macys as their good sales end at 1pm.  Then Walmart and maybe Game Stop for the kids cause they have some christmas money to spend already. I have a list... I'm ready for some fun. Electronics are the big thing on my list, looking for a deal on a Blueray DVD player.
Image Image

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

i've done it the past three years.  I just don't think I can bring myself to do it this year.
ImageImageImageImage

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

I am just heading around the corner at 7 am to go to walgreens to grab some lil kinz-- but thats really it. I didnt see anything I need to get.

roe2552

Cherry Blossom

NO I'm not heading anywhere tomorrow! I work six days a week and I actualy have tomorrow off and I'm staying at home! :-D

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Yes I will be out in full force tomorrow....I think that this is only the second time that I've really ever done the Black Friday thing and I'm pretty excited about it actually.  We will see how I feel about it this time tomorrow night.... Wal Mart is where I"m headed first unless I make a quick stop into Kohl's.  I"m sitting here going through the ads again to make sure I've not missed anything.
Rebecca

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am only going to my LSS to buy myself a gift card.  I would be so sad if they went out of business.  I encourage you all to do the same.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

For my friends and I it's tradition. :-D We always go out.

We'll be heading out to Walmart at 5am. To be honest though...the Black Fridays around here aren't that crazy. I've seen some crazy stuff (cart snatching) but it's never been too overwhelming.

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Yep :) Up now and ready to go! Looking particularly for a good deal on the Wii and XBox 360..
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee