We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Re: OK Gals...the time has come...
 I'm gonna miss you Angie!!! I'm so glad that we got to enjoy the crop with you and have lots of fun!!! I can't imagine having to leave during the holidays.. so enjoy all the time you can with your family and hold on to that beautiful baby as long as you can!!!!! Make sure you take a nice little photo album with ya to look back on during all the times to get ya through! I hope you are able to get computer access to keep in touch with everyone. If you can't talk to us here....please ask someone to update us when they can!!! Be careful and I pray for a very safe and early return home!! Loves and Hugs!!!!!!!!
~ Carissa ~

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh Angie! I'm gonna miss seeing your beautiful pages in the gallery! You stay safe!

snowangels

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thank you for serving our country!!!  Stay safe!!!
- Jody -

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Hey Angie,  You know we all wish you a safe journey and thank you for keeping our country safe!  Enjoy this next week with your precious family and know that we will be thinking about you.  I hope the time flies by for you.
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Ang ~ Just remember.. it may seem like a long tour of duty but it WILL go by quickly! Keep safe sister and stay in touch!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Angie - best of luck to you and your family.  Stay safe!!!  Thank you for your sacrifice.  I will be praying for you!!
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good luck!!!!  Keep your head low!!!! ((((((((((hugs))))))))))

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thanks so much for your service. Our family appreciates the sacrifice of you and your family.

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

MLee

Cherry Cola

Angie I will miss you TERRIBLY!!!!

Please stay safe and DO NOT BE A HERO!!!!  (sorry, I always tell my DH that) Just do your job and come home in one piece!!!

TinaH

Sweet Cherry Pie

Angie,

I remember when you posted the message saying you were going to be deployed--that seemed like yesterday.  I hope your tour in Kuwait is a safe one and that the months fly by quickly so that you can return to your family.

I will miss the beautiful work that you produce and the hilarity and antics of Abby Lou and Peyton.   

I hope that you can connect via the internet and a webcam with your family--I am sure they will miss you and wish them all the best while you are gone. 

We'll all be awaiting your return.  Best Wishes!!

Tina

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Super big hugs to you Angie, we're going to miss you!!
Image Image

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

Anige, be careful, we love you, will miss you and let us know how you are when you can. :(

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Be careful......thank you for your service to our country.  We are behind you all the way!!!

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Wow....it seems like just yesterday you posted you were being called up!  Bless you, Angie and stay as safe as possible.  And when you need a good laugh, think of your dh trying to take care of the kids! :greenlol:
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Good luck and stay safe!  Thank you for serving our country, Angie.  Prayers and good thoughts to you and your family.

TrayBark

Cherry Blossom

Wow, I was just getting to know you. I will miss seening your Wonderful Lo's while you're away! Wishing you a Safe and Peaceful Journey and return home, Angie!! I will also be praying for you and your family. :(

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

WAAAAAH.

YOU take care yourself.  Spend tons of time with those babies (big & little) and check in every chance you get!  We will miss you tons!!!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Hey Angie, If you are coming to So. Cal.  I live in So Orange County....I can come whisk you away for some Starbucks, lunch and my favorite LSS!  Just let me know!

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Totally thinking of you and your family!! HUGE HUGE HUGS!!!
SUS ImageImageImage

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Good luck and stay safe!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee