Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Tuesday

Cherry Bing

Artscow.com ... have you ever used or even heard of it?
 http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=462530

I'm curious to know if anyone has ever ordered from this site? I was looking for the least expensive photo book that I could get made for my mother for Christmas and I stumbled upon this site. It seems to be AMAZING!! as far as the pricing goes and the offers!! OMG! I looked at some of the photo books there and they are SO SO cute! I signed up and I'm going to order from them soon so I can see for myself but I was just curious if anyone here has dealt with them.

Ok - So, I also posted the link so when you register I can get credit. I think if I get people to sign up I get a discount or free book ... not too sure yet. I'm still trying to figure all the discounts out. It looks like you get 50 free prints a month too!! I just need more info on this site! LOL

nhlmom

Cherry Blossom

Re: Artscow.com ... have you ever used or even heard of it?
 I signed up a while back when they were offering a TON of free stuff and immediately ordered a couple of smaller items just to see what the quality was.  IMO, don't bother!  Maybe their prints are good, but the key ring thing I ordered was very cheap and the little watch I got promptly quit working in about 30 days.  I wouldn't order from them again.

Tuesday

Cherry Bing

That is good to know! thanks!!
I may try the free prints cause well, they are free :-D
I really only want to order a photo book and prints. I doubt I would order any of the other items

Thanks again! glad to know that someone has atleast heard of them

:greenlol:

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I used them and I am very happy with them.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

AmyTeets

Digital Designers

I've used them and was happy with them.  I have a ton of photobooks that I need to get printed from there.  I've only recieved prints from them though. 
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee