We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

Not sure what I'll do
 without my camera for so long. Oh Canon D30 which we have had for over 2.5 years and a dust problem inside the camera. Some of my favorite photos from the last year have black fuzzies on them and I end up spending more time correcting the photos than scrapping them.
Well the dh found out after vacation that is this camera is known for this problem as well as a focus problem and we should send to Canon to be corrected.
So he shipped it out today. Once they locate the problems and give us an estimate, it will take 7 days to be fixed. So I may be out of a camera for 2 weeks. I use that camera so often I'm sure what I'll do without it to grad and take photos of the kids.
Ronny

discomposed

Cherry Tart

Re: Not sure what I'll do
What about a disposable camera? Sure, it's not the greatest, but it's certainly better than nothing :)

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

You know this is when a second camera would be sweet

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Digital camera's have really come down in price and you can get a nice "back up" camera fairly inexpensively.  Just a thought!  :-)

(Says the lady with three working camera's -- two digital and one 35mm... but I always have one around just in case I need to take a pic!  :winkb: )
Stacy

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I would at leeast get a disposable to have around.  Its better than nothing!  I carry my digital in my purse with me everywhere!  I usually take pics every day!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

AAAAK Ronny--I'm getting that CAN'T BREATHE WITHOUT MY CAMERA feeling for you! Do you have another you can use? Can you borrow one? If not, a disposable is the way to go...maybe a two pack if it could be two weeks :winkb:

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

I frequent a photography forum and one of the articles was about renting cameras...! Thought it was a pretty interesting concept.  Say you have a big event coming up but don't have/or want to purchase an expensive camera.  Simply check the site and see what's available.  Here's the link that was posted on the forum.  LensRental.com

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee