We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Re: Question of the Day 9/5
 I prefer phone, but when I am busy at work I usually text.

Panda

Cherry Cola

I'm totally an email gal!

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

about half phone and half e-mail.  NO texting - drives me nuts.  We even had it blocked on our phones.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

If it can't be in person, I want the phone over anything. I mean e-mail is nice, but can come across wrong at times and I HATE text messenging. I Do not know why it was ever invented! I mean by the time you text something, you could have called the person and said Hi to them and got a direct answer with the expression.
~ Carissa ~

RitaS

Cherry Bing

Email for sure, but I phone my parents. :-D
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I like to chat on the phone for communication.  I prefer the sound of another person's voice. 

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

My work is so driven by email that I much prefer phone for anything personal or meaningful
I text too a bit but just with a couple of people....
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

MurielCobb

Cherry Tart

I don't like the phone either. I am like Cindy. My husband lives on the phone too, and I must admit, I rely on him to do most of the phone talking for me.
E-mail is my communication choice.  I usually get a few minutes late in the evening with no interuptions. The perfect time to communicate. :bluelol:

Muriel
Muriel

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee