We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Did you watch the Olympics Opening Ceremonies?
 I couldn't believe the guy who lit the tourch.  Yes, he's got a bunch of gymnastics medals and dare I suggest that only a gymnast could of done what he did - and he must still be in great shape!!  He got hoisted up so high to the top level of the stadium, and then he simulated running all around the stadium all while holding the tourch up!!  An amazing athletic feat in itself, not to mention the beauty of it!!

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

I DVR'd them...I went to a crop with some friends at a lss here. Hoping to be able to sit down and watch them sometime before the closing ceremonies ;)

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

It was amazing, the creativity and how they handled  all the people involved...  the show was awesome!

Pegster

Sweet Cherry Pie

It was totally amazing!! We loved it..WE have been watch the olympics all weekend...LOVE them!
Peggy

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

That was THE best Olympics opening ceremonies I have ever seen!  No way can London top that. It was HOT in that stadium, and I think they said there really wasn't any air movement.  I think at one point they said it got to 85 degrees, so President Bush must have been wondering how much longer they had to be in that heat.  Even so, who cares if he looked at his watch?  He wanted to know what time it was. 
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!

Panda

Cherry Cola

It was amazing. 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee