ICanHasCherryOnTop wrote: 
Did you get any treasures up there?

Nope. Treasure is in the other end. Image

4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

Re: **Meet andGreet July 31**** ajsmom!

Post by 4peasinourpod »

OK...I have closed my kitchen for the morning :? now I can ask questions :winkb:

Diet Pepsi...whatever.  I have a Blue Hawaiian in the fridge and there is an afternoon Brewers game :winkb:

Here we go...

What is the best scrapping site on the internet?

Have you ever heard of "Berm People"?  Would you EVER be one?

What kind of camera do you have?

What is your favorite cricut cartridge?

What does it take to get invited to the Friday night crops at your house? :winkb:

Who is going to win the Monches vs Stone Bank 11/12 championship game tonight?heheee (at least I didn't ask any underwear questions....)
~pam~
sarahwhithers
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2269

Post by sarahwhithers »

Hiya! Nice to meet you and get to know a little about ya! :-D

Ok, so what does aj stand for? Asking cuz my BF's name is aj as well. :)

What's your fav meal to cook, least fav?

Fav kind of chocolate?

Since you're in school for the 3rd time, do you enjoy being in school or will you be happy once you've finally finished?
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 167

Post by ajsmom »

4peasinourpod wrote: OK...I have closed my kitchen for the morning :? now I can ask questions :winkb:   Are you re-opening for lunch?!!

Diet Pepsi...whatever.  I have a Blue Hawaiian in the fridge and there is an afternoon Brewers game :winkb:  Are you serious cause we can be there by 2!!  with some Mike's hard lemonades...the diet ones  :-D or does the wink mean...jusk kiddin and you really have no blue hawaiian's?

Here we go...

What is the best scrapping site on the internet?  Duh!  ACOT!!!

Have you ever heard of "Berm People"?  Would you EVER be one?  LOL  I am one and you can come be one anytime!!   Okay for those of you not in on the joke...we have a polo field in our back yard.  We sit on our berm at the end of our lot and watch the polo matches and the announcer...who really is quite funny...always welcomes the berm people to the match...Pam came and watched one time...it was really fun!

What kind of camera do you have?  Ha ha...I want one like yours!!

What is your favorite cricut cartridge?  Alphalicious

What does it take to get invited to the Friday night crops at your house? :winkb:  I haven't had one of those in ages.  Maybe once school starts up again.  I need dh to finish up the basement so he has somewhere to go when all the ladies are here  LOL  He's tired of being stuck in our bedroom watching TV!  Besides I like your scrap room better...ImageI'm still waiting for the invite to come shop....ahem I mean scrap at your house. :-D

Who is going to win the Monches vs Stone Bank 11/12 championship game tonight?heheee (at least I didn't ask any underwear questions....)  Hee hee Evan's team of course!!!  Let us know!!!!

Pam you're a delight!!!  Thanks for asking me to be your meet and greet guest!!  Wheeew...glad people asked me questions...I didn't think they would becasue no one really knows me yet!!  IT's fun
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ajsmom »

Sorry need to take off for awhile...be back later to ans more ?'s!!
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ajsmom »

sarahwhithers wrote: Hiya! Nice to meet you and get to know a little about ya! :-D  Thanks!!

Ok, so what does aj stand for? Asking cuz my BF's name is aj as well. :)  AJS...Mom stands for my kids...Adam, Jake and Sarah.

What's your fav meal to cook, least fav?  my fave meal to cook is anything I don't have to cook :-D...I hate cooking :?!!  I'll take a chef b4 a cleaning lady anyday!!  I guess the best thing I make is spaghetti...my mom's recipe...least fave is meat and potatoe stuff...yuck!!

Fav kind of chocolate?  There is a local store 45 min from here that has the best Chocolate and Carmel apples, it's called Amy's.

Since you're in school for the 3rd time, do you enjoy being in school or will you be happy once you've finally finished?  I will be happy when I'm finished!!  I must admit tho if I had to go to school I like what I'm doing because 1...there are no tests...just papers and 2.   I really want to be a teacher!  1 more semester of classes and then in spring I student teach then I'm done!!

Thanks for asking!!!!

Anyone else?  I'm yappy and I have alot more to say!!!  LMAO
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

So whats your fav pair of shoes?

Whats your fav flavor of ice cream?
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2362

Post by Art_Teacher »

Hi, Sue!

What grade do you hope to teach when you are finished?

What was your favorite subject in school?  How about now?

Tell the truth...do you want to be a teacher so you can have summers off?  LOL!

Favorite guilty pleasure?

Do you watch t.v.?  Favorite show(s)?
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ajsmom »

milmomma wrote: So whats your fav pair of shoes?  Image

but really I have no issues...I didn't get the blue ones :-D

Whats your fav flavor of ice cream?  Mint mint chocolate chocolate chip w/a cherry on top :winkb:...what's with all the ice cream questiosns?  Are you guys addicts or something?
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ajsmom »

Art_Teacher wrote: Hi, Sue!

What grade do you hope to teach when you are finished?  If I could choose 4th grade...but I'll take anything!!

What was your favorite subject in school?  How about now?  Math was my fave...still my fave! 

Tell the truth...do you want to be a teacher so you can have summers off?  LOL!  Yep and the christmas break and spring break and all the other days teachers get off!!...but I also love kids and I taught preschool for awhile and I have been a substitute teacher so I know I will like it! 

Favorite guilty pleasure?  Me time!  I don't get much of it because it does make me feel guilty...I have never been away overnite w/o my kids for longer than 1 nite....ugh....I'm hopeless!!!  I can see Pam already planning somewhere for us to go :winkb:!

Do you watch t.v.?  Favorite show(s)?  Brewer games and Packer games!  Desperate Housewives too.  I don't watch much tv around here with 4 other remote control freaks  Image!  So I go scrap in the family room that way I'm still close to everyone.

Thanks for the questions...don't tell any possible employers about the summer thing :winkb:
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ajsmom »

More questions please...I'm rackin up the points!! :-D
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by milmomma »

LOL, would you like a mani or pedi more?
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ajsmom »

milmomma wrote: LOL, would you like a mani or pedi more?

Pedi for sure!!!  I used to be a hair stylist so I can do my own manicure...but rub my feet man and I'm in heaven!!!  Even better a body massage!! :-D
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by milmomma »

LOL, i get points too for asking, so be prepared-

Whats the most at one time you have ever spent on sb stuff? and what did you get?
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ajsmom »

milmomma wrote: LOL, i get points too for asking, so be prepared-    
Image   Bring it on!!!
Whats the most at one time you have ever spent on sb stuff? and what did you get?   I think $90 and I bought a used cricut from a friend.
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

Post by Laura Fiore »

ajsmom wrote:
Northern Brat wrote:
Pitt or Clooney?  Jon Bon JoviAMEN SISTAH!!!!!

but quite frankly I don't remember too much of my boozin bc (before children) THIS made me spit at my screen :-D So glad I'm not the only one!

Favorite thing about where you live?

Do you live in town or in the boonies like Pam?

Is she as cute as she looks in pictures?

What's your favorite season of the year?

What do you cook that makes your family rave?

What kind of music are you liking right now?

How many pets do you have?

Favorite kind of exercise?

Funniest snow memory...I know you've gotta have at least one!

Are you a TV watcher? What's your favorite show?

Last movie you saw in a theater?

Are you a teacher now?
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

Post by Laura Fiore »

OK--I see I am repeating everyone else because I wanted to use the quote and didn't read all the way through!

What's your fave alcoholic beverage?

Have you ever been caught in a compromising position? :winkb:

Best college memory?

Coffee or Tea?

If you could go away overnight for more than one night (WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!), where would you go?

Favorite restaurant?
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by milmomma »

Have you ever considered upgrading to expression?
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ajsmom »

Laura Fiore wrote:
ajsmom wrote:
Northern Brat wrote:
Pitt or Clooney?  Jon Bon JoviAMEN SISTAH!!!!!

but quite frankly I don't remember too much of my boozin bc (before children)
THIS made me spit at my screen :-D So glad I'm not the only one!

Favorite thing about where you live?     The Polo Field

Do you live in town or in the boonies like Pam?  Boonies...and I'm a city girl...it freakin takes me 15 min to get to the nearest store!!! 

Is she as cute as she looks in pictures?  Who me?  LMAO!!  Pam's beautiful!

What's your favorite season of the year?  Summer

What do you cook that makes your family rave?  Nothing!!!  LOL I suck (can I say that?) at cooking!

What kind of music are you liking right now?  Country rock

How many pets do you have? 3 kids and dh that's enough!!

Favorite kind of exercise?  None  LOL

Funniest snow memory...I know you've gotta have at least one!  Oh I have a great one...I almost pee'ed my pants at this.  I'm thinking you had to be there tho.  It was while I was skiing...at the top of one of the bigger hills at a local ski resort and this young girl (maybe 10) starts off down the hill...I'm at the top watching... she's skiing down...totally out of control and her dorky dab is at the top yelling slow down,  slow down....slow down!!!!  She was seriously out of control and I'm thinking if she could have slowed down she would have you knucklehead!!  I busted a guy laughing at that one...told you...had to be there!

Are you a TV watcher? What's your favorite show?  Brewer's games and packer games...do those count?  Otherwise Desperate Housewives.

Last movie you saw in a theater?  Kung fu Panda

Are you a teacher now?  1 more year!

Whew!!!  Well you let me off pretty easy Laura!!  Thanks!!
niknik
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Post by niknik »

Well, Sue...seems like we have learned a lot about you today... what can I ask you that no one else has???......Image

Cake or Pie?

Peanuts or Almonds?

Underwire or no-underwire? (Or do the girls run free?)

Shorts or capris?

strawberry or cherry?

pink or blue?

Jelly or jam?

Steak or Chicken?

Dressing on your salad, or on the side?

Coffee or tea?

Toilet paper roll- over or under?

Christmas or birthday?

Sun or shade?

Do you walk around puddles, or jump in them?

cats or dogs?

phone or email?

Once I get the answers to all of these questions, hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight, LOL!
~~Nicole~~

Return to “General Talk”