We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

mommy2kag

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi Nene!!!!
 Hey Nene, How the heck are you!!  Been a long time, I know.  I didn't have a life what can I say.  Did you hear I finally quit my job?!  Best thing I ever did.  Still stressed out, but not nearly as much.  My kids go back to school Aug. 25th and I'll be in my scrappy room trying to catch up.  I've been reading Sus's organization threads trying to get things organized (THANK YOU SUS!!) and am happy to say, it's almost done.  Cannot wait.  I'm getting the scrappy vibes again, I am so dang excited.  Scrapping is my therapy as is with most.  Great to see you back again after a mini vacation.  I was lurking and didn't see you for a bit.  I haven't seen Moody, Laura, Miranda and a few others lately either.  I miss those bugs.  Someday we'll all get together again.

Good Luck today James. 
Lynette
live well, laugh often, love much

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Hi Nene!!!!
 Hi Nene and hi to you too Lynette!!  What about me?  I hope you've missed me too!  LOL!  Can't wait to see some of those layouts you will soon be cranking out and do we get to see pictures of your newly organized scraproom?

Good luck today Jamie!!

mommy2kag

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sorry Ang, I do miss you and everyone else.  I guess it would be best to show my room before I start scrapping.  I'm 110% certain it won't be that clean and organized until I get everything caught up.  I'm not sure about posting those layouts either.  I am almost 4 years behind.  My main priority will be to get the layouts done.  Then I'll worry about posting.  I'm not even sure if I know where my scanner is.  I honestly haven't seen it since we moved.  Maybe I can get a new one?!  
Lynette

nene

Cherry Delight

Hey sweetie! I've missed you. I am SO happy that you have quit that damn job. I hated those RBs for making you work that much. I can't wait to see your pages. Hurry up and scrap some.
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

mommy2kag

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm still putting things away and organizing.  I'm getting a new computer too, so I'm waiting on that.  I'll post when the scrapping actually begins. 
Lynette

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee