We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What song is currently driving you nuts?
 I don't know, but I think I'll turn the radio on my computer on and turn it up real loud!!

CamsMomma

Sweet Cherry Pie

i want to shoot myself half the time the radio is on.  so lately ive been making myself mixed cds.  that way if i do get tired of a song, i dont have to play it any more.  next buttons are wonderful.  if only it worked for everything
Image Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

There is a Miley song they keep playing on the radio that is getting annoying.

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I'm really tired of Handlebars by The Flowbots. Being a local band, it gets played ALL the time. I like the song, but play something else...

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

that stpid handlebars song is driving me bonkers.

Janell

Cherry Cola

It's called: Dragostea Din Tei  and the chorus goes...."Maya-hee, maya-who, maya-ho, maya ha-ha!"  My husband thinks it is our daughter's "song"  since he heard it on the radio on the way home from the hospital the day she was born.   It drives me nuts to have a song I can't even sing along to even if I wanted to....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqzsdgyxUUQ  

You gotta check it out!  It'll get stuck in your head too! LOL :)
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Kanye West - Stronger
Kanye West - Flashing Lights
ImageImage

AmyTeets

Digital Designers

Li-Li-Li-Li-Lick it like a lollipop :bludmad:
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

Mine seems to have a theme going, although I LOVE men, LOL!

Put a Girl In It by Brooks and Dunn
AND
I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry....
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Every other weekend.... like doing that in real life isn't depressing enough and really? How many doing the kid switch really want to be back together - should say...both parties want to back together!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

MLee

Cherry Cola

I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry....
Seconding this one and it's so catchy that I find myself singing it and getting really strange looks from people!! :?

I kissed a girl and I liked it ... the taste of her cherry chapstick... :waiting:

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I hate anything country. As well they have been playing a song so much and I never liked it to begin with. I think it's three doors down? I dunno something about Not My Time. And I hate it!
Also on my nerves (I'm sure some people will hate me for this) but that Forever song by Chris Brown. Hate it. Have since I first heard it and man do they play it waaayyy too much!

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm not reading what everybody wrote, because I don't want any of the songs to pop in my head!

DS wanted to listen to one of his CDs this morning, so I have a VBS song running through my head.  After 6 hours, it got old HOURS ago!
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

sarahwhithers wrote: I hate anything country. As well they have been playing a song so much and I never liked it to begin with. I think it's three doors down? I dunno something about Not My Time. And I hate it!
Also on my nerves (I'm sure some people will hate me for this) but that Forever song by Chris Brown. Hate it. Have since I first heard it and man do they play it waaayyy too much!
I know what you mean.......but so far I still like Forever & No one both Chris Brown songs that the radio does over play. But in another month or two, I may not like them any more. Who knows! :-D
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee