We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

CamsMomma

Sweet Cherry Pie

you cant trust men to take your pictures
 so dh and ds went to michigan for a week and a half, and they were up there for the 4th.  and of course i sent them with the camera, and i told dh to make sure he took lots of good pictures.  not only did he forget the camera there, and they had to mail it back.  but im importing the pictures now and first off theres only 120 pictures from a 10 day trip.  12 pictures a day??!!?  and then, theres only like 8 pictures from the 4th.  only one of which is of cameron and isnt blurry as ever, and the other 4 usuable ones are of just fireworks.  :waiting: 

on the bright side--albeit small--theres a few cool pictures of cameron having caught his first fish

still a disappoinment tho :waiting:  i'll either have to go myself next time, or make sure his friends wife (who scrapbooks so im sure shed do a better job) gets our camera

OH AND theres like 6 pictures of a broken window.  whats up with that??!?
Image Image

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: you cant trust men to take your pictures
 LOL @ the broken window!!  I feel for you!  Mine also thinks he needs the coolest, newest camera for himself and NEVER takes and photos...what's up with that??  Boys are dumb. 

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

LMAO...and that's the ONLY comment I will make on your subject!
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Twelve pics a day for me would be record-breaking!!!  I'm lucky to take any.....

Yeah, boys are dumb.
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

CamsMomma

Sweet Cherry Pie

i actually have this shirt...............maybe thats what happened to the window?  lol 
Image Image

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Maybe he wants you to scrap a page of that broken window and give it to him for a special occasion!!

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

If I need a photo taken I always give the camera to my son.  My dh never seems to have the patience.
I'm not late
Everyone else is way too on time.
0/3 for February

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Seriously, I know exactly what you are talking about!
My 5 year old ds takes better pics. In fact, he just took the cutest pic of me I have had in a long time the other night!

Gypsymonkey

Bowl Full of Cherries

If you want something done right, . . . ;)
"May you always have memories to scrap!" ~ Diana

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

That's why most of the good pictures of me I took myself. Boys are not good at taking pictures when they know the wifey is gonna do it and that's probably why they forget when you aren't.

But the broken windows... huh?! lol
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

maybe he wants you to turn the broken window into a texture or overlay?  And then you can put it right over a picture of him!! :winkb:

beachlover

Cherry Addict

part of the reason I chose to go competely digital vs 35 mm was because Matt was always taking my camera and taking pics of greasy car parts and stupid stunts he and his buddies were doing.  I would go get these rolls developed and find pics of a carburator or a dirty toilet at the high school.  Lord knows what the people at the drug store thought of me :?
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

LOL Jackie...sounds just like my man!

They went to Sweden (SWEDEN for goodness sake!) and only brought me home about 60 photos for a five day trip!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

That would be a great challenge:  to scrap your broken window pictures.

My dh is the opposite, he takes tons of pictures but none of the are good.  Most are blurry and the rest are just random things.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee