We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Anyone watching In Plain Sight on USA?
 I'm a glutton when it comes to television.  I TiVo everything.  I caught this and I'm diggin' it.  Stoked that Psych, Burn Notice and Monk are just around the corner...yay!
CHEERS~~

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Anyone watching In Plain Sight on USA?
 nope....Ma do you ever sleep!!! :-D
Image~Angie~

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

pahaha  This is MOMMY time!  I just uploaded a layout and I let my Double Down partners know I'm good to go on that and then I'll catch Weeds and hit the hay.
CHEERS~~

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

Nope...
Charlotte

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

I have watched it a little and its ok.  I just have't gotten into any of the USA shows lately. 

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Me too!!!  I love all those shows!!  We don't have TiVo though.  In Plain Sight comes on when something else comes on that conflicts, not sure what it is right now though!

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

I really need to get Tivo... or something similiar.  I only watch the news during the morning and evening.  Everything else has to wait until the weekend.  And then they're all reruns... :(

wimom

Cherry Bomb

I'm enjoying In Plain Sight, too. Always fun to watch a woman kick butt! It's on opposite Army Wives, so I've been taping that (yes, taping, as in using a VCR). I still prefer using a VCR over TiVo because once a program is on tape, I can take it to another TV with a VCR and watch it there (i.e., on the TV in front of my treadmill), whereas with the TiVo you have to watch on just that TV, or take the extra step of transferring to a tape. VCRs and tapes are cheaper, too! I know the days of VCRs are numbered, but I'm going to miss mine!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

No, but they did have her do a quick crossover appearance on L&O - CI

Scraprat

Cherry Cola

Jamie, I'm with you on the shows!  I started watching In Plain Sight because I loved the previews.  I've (well, we've - my dh & I) have watched Monk & Psych from the beginning.  I've seen a couple of the Burn Notice episodes, but for some reason keep missing that one.  What night is it usually on? I have the DVR so I/we can watch them when we're able to!  I love modern conveniences!
Take care of you,
Deb

mommy2kag

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I love that show.  I like the MVP show.  I like the Bill Engvall (sp?) show.  I tivo everything too. 
Lynette
live well, laugh often, love much

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee