Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Pink Eye at the Ranch
 Neat!  Seems Boom brought us back a little treat of conjunctivitis from preschool yesterday.  Now three of four kids are suffering and I can't help but feel like my eyes are itching :grayconfused:  I knew I hated pink for a reason :p
CHEERS~~

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Pink Eye at the Ranch
 It is so nice that he had brought something special home from school for everyone to share.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

Great sharing skills! LOL!

I feel your itchiness. My niece has had lice a couple of times this year, and after hearing about it from my SIL each time my scalp began to get that itchy feeling.Image
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

pahaha  that smiley is killin' me!

Yeah..he'll share colds and pink eye, but should I ask him to let his sister use a blue Lego it's the end of the freakin' world...sigh.
CHEERS~~

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

well that just plain SUCKS!

That smiley IS hilarious though!
SUS ImageImageImage

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

EEEEEEWWWWW--you just keep your creepin' crud to yourself Jamie! Don't be bringing that to the crop to share, LOL

Are you working the GT $$$crop this weekend? :winkb:

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Yeah...between that and baseball my time was limited that's why I only have one shift here :graywaiting:  But I'll swing in to share some lovin'.

It's spendy, but dang!  You should see the album they are going home with and the goodie bags!  Plus we're feeding you two lunches, three dinners and several kickin' snacks.  People are diehards, man!
CHEERS~~

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

Yes the joys of sharing friendly "colds" and other fun stuff, we have had "pink eye" already twice now with a few of the boys.  Havnt had any problems with lice thank goodness having boys and short hair its less likely so I will keep my fingers crossed lol.
Hope they get better soon
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

yep, I'm with Laura...we keep out your way!!! We have had the stinking cold crud in our house FOREVER!!!! They finally get well, no runny noses, no cough, etc for like a week and then BAM, it comes right back and now they have decided to give it to their mother!!! Don't THEY know BETTER!!!! :-D
Image~Angie~

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Sorry Jamie!  I hope you don't get it too!

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Yikes! That stinks! Hope you don't catch it too Jamie!

sweetpeas_mom

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sorry you're all itchin', but I'll take the Pink Eye over Lice any day!!!!  I don't dislike much in this world, but I HATE LICE!
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

Yeah, lice aren't very loveable. And don't get me started on crabs! ;)
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

[quote="Mommybruno"] Yeah, lice aren't very loveable. And don't get me started on crabs! ;)[/quote]

LOL Cassandra...I'm thinking there's a story in there somewhere!

I'm sure that what you get for that $$ is awesome Jamie--she always does everything up right! My friend Judy is coming to play with you girls!

ElsieB

Wild Cherry

That sucks, Jamie!  I'm so sorry!  I hope your itchies don't turn into the real thing!
Elsie

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

that sucks.  dang kids.

any chance he might pass it on to hubby, who can in turn take care of them? :winkb:
~pam~

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Someone once told me that kids that have cleaner hair are at more risk of getting lice than kids with dirty hair because it's easier for the lice to get to the scalp. 

I had lice all the time when I was a kid, so I like this theory.

Jamie - did you ever watch The Adventures of Pete & Pete?  There was this kid that they called Pink Eye because he always had pink eye...  You should call your kids "Pink eye."  It probably won't traumatize them that bad, and it would be funny.
Leslie

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Suddenly my eyes itch too........ :?
ImageImage

Joy

Cherry Garcia

oh no fun, hope they clear up quick!

Return to “General Talk”

Information