We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

ethics question
this isn't me just wondering what you would do?My friend was a sperm donor in the days when donors were assured of anonymity.  I happen to know the young woman-she is 16-who was born from this sperm, and she now is deeply concerned with finding her biological father.  Should I tell the father?  Should I tell the daughter?  Should I at least let the mother know that I know?  Or should I keep my mouth shut?i just pulled this out of a book for letters for the editor.  just curious what everyone else thinks?

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

ethics question
this isn't me just wondering what you would do?My friend was a sperm donor in the days when donors were assured of anonymity.  I happen to know the young woman-she is 16-who was born from this sperm, and she now is deeply concerned with finding her biological father.  Should I tell the father?  Should I tell the daughter?  Should I at least let the mother know that I know?  Or should I keep my mouth shut?i just pulled this out of a book for letters for the editor.  just curious what everyone else thinks?

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

ethics question

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

ethics question

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

ethics question

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

ethics question

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

ethics question

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

ethics question
For me, I would keep my mouth shut and just encourage her if she does want to find out.

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

ethics question
For me, I would keep my mouth shut and just encourage her if she does want to find out.

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

ethics question

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

ethics question

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

ethics question

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

ethics question

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

ethics question

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

ethics question
I agree with Diana...if she really wants to find out, she will find a way...
Image~Angie~

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

ethics question
Image~Angie~

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

ethics question
Image~Angie~

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

ethics question
Image~Angie~

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

ethics question
Image~Angie~

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

ethics question
Image~Angie~

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee