San Diego/San Clemente Area

Moderator: ACOT Employee

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 6

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

We're flying out Sunday to visit our dd and her hubby who are stationed at Camp Pendleton.  Does anyone live in the area and have suggestions for touristy activities?  We're going to do the SD Zoo, deep sea fishing, beach, what else?  I really wanted to do a whale watch, but after a day of fishing, I doubt anyone else will want to.  DD wants to drive up to LA and do a studio tour and take the trolley tour, but I don't know...LA sounds scary to me for just a day.  Suggestions or must sees for the area?  Tha nks! 
Lisa -- Anything can happen to me tomorrow,
but at least nothing more can happen to me yesterday!
GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

We're flying out Sunday to visit our dd and her hubby who are stationed at Camp Pendleton.  Does anyone live in the area and have suggestions for touristy activities?  We're going to do the SD Zoo, deep sea fishing, beach, what else?  I really wanted to do a whale watch, but after a day of fishing, I doubt anyone else will want to.  DD wants to drive up to LA and do a studio tour and take the trolley tour, but I don't know...LA sounds scary to me for just a day.  Suggestions or must sees for the area?  Tha nks! 
GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

GoldenLuvr2004
Cherry Picker

Post by GoldenLuvr2004 »

Return to “General Talk”