Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Janell

Cherry Cola

Ummm brownies....
DH is out of town today on a business trip...so I'm baking brownies.   Dh hates chocolate (I know there is something wrong there.)  And he claims that "the smell of baking chocolate gives him a  headache."  So being the nice wife, I usually don't bake brownies unless he is away for awhile. My question is...is there anything that you love to eat or make that DH or significant other just does not?

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Ummm brownies....
Cream Cheese... he is so weird like that!  And yet he likes cream cheese frosting and cheesecake...

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Ummm brownies....
My dh refuses to eat hot dogs or bologna or mac n cheese ( stuff he was forced to eat as a child ).

Midge

Cherry Cropper

Ummm brownies....
Thai food...he hates it!

maryplus5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Ummm brownies....
Mine hates spaghetti...When ever he is gone the kids are always excited because I make spaghetti!

Janell

Cherry Cola

Ummm brownies....
Oh man Midge....Thai food, I love that stuff....I thought chocolate was bad enough.  I also love creamcheese, but at least he eats Cheesecake yum!

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

Ummm brownies....
mine goes the other way...DH loves Brussel Sprouts, I could puke just typing it. Cant stand the smell. I dont even like to look at them in the grocery store.  Bleh! Poor Guy, he never gets to eat them.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Ummm brownies....
My dh makes his own brownies since I tend to avoid making them since I eat them.He's weird about lots of foods - doesn't like veggies in anything, won't touch green beans (actually most green veggies), Hates mexican (which I love), won't touch fish...Jenna

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Ummm brownies....
Yep .  Bud doesn't eat sweets!    

I make up for it.

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Ummm brownies....
Nope.  In our house, I'm the one with the food issues. 

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Ummm brownies....
The only things DH won't eat are sweet potatoes and beets - especially not if you put them together!  LOLYesterday I put brownies in to bake as we ate supper - then put the warm brownies in dishes, topped with ice cream and hot fudge sauce!  Ummmm, was that good!  Whipped cream and cherries wouldn't have hurt...

lkylaurenkay

Cherry Tart

Ummm brownies....
Tuna fish--But I HATE it when he heats up corned beef hash in my house.  That smells terrible to me.  Also when he heats up leftovers like Chinese food when it is still the morning.. It turns my stomach!

rajah1116

Cherry Tart

Ummm brownies....
My husband hates lots of stuff that I love....here are just a few I can think of off the top of my headCherries, Sweet Potatoes, Chinese food, vanilla ice cream, most types of chicken.....broccolli, coca-cola (he LOVES Pepsi...ewwwww), light beer, I don't know what else, but there are lots....I couldn't live if he couldn't stand chocolate or spaghetti!  OMG....I would DIE!
Wife to Christian
Mother to Marissa, Olivia and Hannah

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Ummm brownies....
olives

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ummm brownies....
Devin hates milk. I love it and sometimes if I drink a glass of milk he won't kiss me until I take a sip of water and rinse the milk out of my mouth lol.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ummm brownies....
Well, since I only cook once a month, I haven't yet discovered anything dh doesn't like.....there are quite a few of his concoctions that don't agree with me though, he has a tendency to mix fruit in with everything, drives me nuts.  I love fruit by itself, but don't like it mixed in with my meat, etc.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee