My baby!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

diannakris
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 47

My baby!

Post by diannakris »

My baby, Rebecca, age 5, went to the dentist today and she told us that Rebecca has FOUR loose teeth! She is so excited, and to me, it's all just bittersweet. How do they grow up so quickly??? In any case, all four front teeth are loose, and may just fall out before Christmas!Would love to make a little box for her to keep her tooth in for the tooth fairy. Any ideas?Dianna
Heatherj81
Cherry Berry

My baby!

Post by Heatherj81 »

Awwww... One tip I have is to sprinkle a little glitter under the pillow to prove that the tooth fairy had been there. 
The Schrutes produce very thirsty babies.
diannakris
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 47

My baby!

Post by diannakris »

What a great idea!!! Thank you!Dianna
ScrapEgypt
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 129

My baby!

Post by ScrapEgypt »

OH - that glitter is a great idea!  I'm going to add that to my book of traditions/ideas I got from other people.  Too late for me (kids are too old) but something I can pass along to others!
Cielle

ImageImage Image
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 82

My baby!

Post by twinsmom1 »

I have this sizzix die that makes a tiny envelope.  It would be just the right size for her teeth.  You could cut 4 of them--one for each one.  I can find some cute paper and send you some of them cut already.  It also has a small insert on the die to put in the envelope.  She could put a small note for the tooth fairy!!
zanettac
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 155

My baby!

Post by zanettac »

Wow 4 at once!  My dd has her 1st loose tooth...I have a cloth tooth thing my aunt made me when I was a child and now I am passing it on to my children.  I know Karen Foster had a little baggie for teeth...if the box thing doesn't work out!  I think we may do the glitter thing!!

Carol
shamish
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

My baby!

Post by shamish »

Glitter is a great idea!!  I have never heard of that before!!!!!Dianna - how cute will Christmas pictures be with all her front teeth missing!!  Lotsa fun pages to scrap!!!! :)
{shannon}
Life is not made by the dreams that you dream but by the choices that we make.
sweetpeas_mom
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 271

My baby!

Post by sweetpeas_mom »

Erynn has a little box (I think it was a box from a Tylenol bottle) that she covered with paper and decorated. That is what she uses for her teeth.  She has lost 2 so far (at age 5), and says another is a little wiggley, but it's no where near time to come out. 
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html
davsar
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 631

My baby!

Post by davsar »

Love the glitter idea!
FairyMouseMom
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 943

My baby!

Post by FairyMouseMom »

I had bought a "tooth fairy" statue / holder....from one of those home shows.....  It has a little section with a lid that lifts off to place the tooth in there.  (It's tiny that we have to fold up the dollar very tiny to fit in there!)
ElsieB
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 561

My baby!

Post by ElsieB »

Aww--I know the feeling.  Rosie (5) has loose teeth too and she is so excited!  We do the glitter thing too!  Thomas has always loved that.  He still believes in the tooth fairy!
Elsie

Niki
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 142

My baby!

Post by Niki »

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
Nicole
Image Image Image

Return to “General Talk”