TV shows

Moderator: ACOT Employee

SBcrazee
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 28

TV shows

Post by SBcrazee »

So what TV shows do you watch regularly & can't do without?What new shows are you enjoying ?For me Criminal Minds, CSI, ER, Heroes have become regulars.Woman's Murder Club & Cane are my 2 new fav's & I've started watching Nip/Tuck again.Looking forward to the Amazing Race now.
ImageImage
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

TV shows

Post by -Tracy- »

These are the only ones I watch. NCIS, CSI NY, Hereos, HousePatiently waiting for the return of Jericho. :D
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
Cherry Jubilee

TV shows

Post by »

Boston Legal is my favorite.  Others that I watch fairly faithfully include Two and a Half Men, CSI (all of them), Without a Trace, Shark 
sarahwhithers
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2269

TV shows

Post by sarahwhithers »

Oi, I have a bunch!How I met your mother, Big Bang Theory (new fav), Hereos, Chuck (also a new fav) , CSI, Smallville, Grey's and Supernatural.Love them all!!!
bayouscrap
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 37

TV shows

Post by bayouscrap »

The Bachelor, Private Practice, Grey's and The Ultimate Fighter on Spike.Those are the main ones.
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage
scrappinchic
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 149

TV shows

Post by scrappinchic »

Grey's, Private Practice, House, Bones and Numbers.I also watch Psych and the Closer in the off season and sometimes pick up the reruns of Shark and NCIS then too.
raspberryberet
Cherry Tart

TV shows

Post by raspberryberet »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love Grey's  oh  and the best new show ever......I love Gossip Girl!!!!!!!!!!
evilqueen
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 555

TV shows

Post by evilqueen »

I'm hooked right now on the Next Iron Chef.  I like the reality shows from the Food Network.
CamsMomma
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 267

TV shows

Post by CamsMomma »

heroes and greys for surea few other things i watch but arent reeeeally in love with (anymore anyway) desperate housewives, ugly betty, and brothers & sisters
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

TV shows

Post by Charleneanne »

Cold Case, Law & Order Criminal Intent (but only every other week cause I do not like Chris Noth), Bones, CSI NY, CSI (Vegas), and just started watching Women's Murder Club.
Flapdoodle
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 3

TV shows

Post by Flapdoodle »

nip/tuckThe ShieldRescue MeGrey's AnatomyPushing DaisiesWeedsDexterTwo and a Half MenMoonlightNCIS(Can you tell I like my TV? *LOL*)
Kymbo
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 7

TV shows

Post by Kymbo »

1. Grey's2.  NFL Monday, Sunday and eventually Thurs3.  Private Practice
Kymberlee~

Return to “General Talk”