Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ebay and wedding dresses
So I was browsing through Ebay and looking at the wedding dresses. Just to get an idea of styles I like. We'll be getting married most likely in January and it will be a very small and simple ceremony. Therefore, I don't need nore want a huge fancy wedding dress but I still want something more than just a regular dress.Ooops, I've gone off on a tangent...back to the purpose of this post. Do you think people really buy their wedding gowns on Ebay? Seems like a scary thing to do. when comes to something like a wedding dress. I don't think I could do that even if I had more time than I currently have to find one.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Ebay and wedding dresses
When I was doing my planning I spent a lot of time on The Knot and I saw plenty of ladies post their ebay gowns... I could never do it.  I need the try on!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Ebay and wedding dresses
I don't know if they do, but people buy everything else on eBay! Sometimes I'm shocked at what you can find on there!Seems a little chancy!

Niki

Cherry Cola

Ebay and wedding dresses
My ex- sister in law bought her dress off ebay. She knew exactly what she wanted and could not afford it in the store, but found it for less then half the price on ebay. She she bought it.I think it is is good if you are on a budget, but not sure I would want to wear a dress someone else had worn.
Nicole
Image Image Image

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Ebay and wedding dresses
I've bought 2 flower girl dresses on ebay.  There are lots of sellers that sell out of their actual stores - you know overstock and such.  I would be hesitant to buy from a newer seller (less than 50) feedback on such a big item, but probably would buy if I needed one.Jenna

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

Ebay and wedding dresses
I bought mine off Ebay. I had gone to the bridal store near me. I tried on gowns to see what sz I wear for the particular manufacturer of the dress I wanted, looked at the gown I wanted to get first hand and the sales lady pinned it on. Loved it. Bought it off Ebay for $300 less than retail.I think I did OK....
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ebay and wedding dresses
Its nice to hear good stories about buying something so significant of Ebay. From what I can see in the pic your dress looks lovely Kari
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Ebay and wedding dresses
u wanna buy mine? lol

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ebay and wedding dresses
Seems like it would be hard to do unless you went somewhere and found the one you liked, then did a specific search for it on eBay.  They all fit so differently.  If you're the same size as me you could just have mine, I'm going to give it away soon (got married this past May).   Heck, if anybody wants it (free) let me know, it's not like I will be wearing it again.  There are pictures of it in the gallery.ETA:  Actually there is only one picture of it in the gallery, if anyone thinks they might want it PM me your email address for more pics.

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Ebay and wedding dresses
I agree...if you know what size you need.....and ASK for the dimensions of the dress from the seller...you should be good to go!(I, personally, have kept mine.  Lucky I had a daughter, but not like she might want to wear my dress when she gets married.  I figured that maybe I could have my grandchildren's christening outfits made from my dress.  Wouldn't that be cool????) 

pjw

A Cherry on Top

Ebay and wedding dresses
I'm think I'm going to sell the bridesmaid's dress my dd wore in my other dd's wedding recently.  She'll never wear it again.  It's claret red if anyone is interested, let me know. Leeanna, that's a terrific deal for someone.  I wish I knew someone that was getting married, I'd sure let them know about it. 

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Ebay and wedding dresses
I agree...if you know what size you need.....and ASK for the dimensions of the dress from the seller...you should be good to go!(I, personally, have kept mine.  Lucky I had a daughter, but not like she might want to wear my dress when she gets married.  I figured that maybe I could have my grandchildren's christening outfits made from my dress.  Wouldn't that be cool????) 

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Ebay and wedding dresses

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Ebay and wedding dresses
I think we got ya Eg!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

lisalyn

Sweet Cherry Pie

Ebay and wedding dresses
My DD has a beautiful NEW Wedding Dress for sale too!!  We got alittle excited and got a dress, but the guy changed his mind....so ya. No guy..no wedding.
Lisa
"always laugh, always hope, always love, always pray."

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ebay and wedding dresses
Going to try on dresses and finding a couple I really like and then looking on Ebay may be a good idea. I have to do it really soon though.
- Shannon

-Lucille Ball

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Ebay and wedding dresses
LMAO.......wow, I ended up having a triple post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ebay and wedding dresses
LOL, you wanted to make sure we heard you
- Shannon

-Lucille Ball

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee