Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

there ARE a lot of nice people here :-)
SO.I was a little miffed last night, but now that I've cooled down, I thought I'd explain.   My post to the other thread (http://www.acherryontop.com/message.php ... 27888&id=1) was yanked for two reasons:1. I used the Lord's name in vain.   Specifically, I used the name of the son of the Christian God as an exclamation.   Fortunately, it's still okay to use the names of the lords of other religions in vain, so that's clarified.2. I addressed someone directly instead of being backhanded about it.  This one's tough for me....if you've known me for five minutes, you know that I am the kind of person who would rather deal directly than underhandedly.   I suppose I'll have to abide by the wishes of others in this case and let the chips fall where they may, however.All this being said, let me just say:Vishnu!  I sure was frustrated.  Thank Buddah it's all better now, though.  
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein

Layla

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Its all good in the hood Moodster!  We love you!

Deirdra

Cherry Crush

OMB!  I heart you so much!  In the words of Green Day, "Can I get another Amen?  AMEN!"

wrpn3

Cherry Cola

We all still love ya!!!!!

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Holy Shiva! Glad it's all settled then!!!
ImageImage

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Peace be with you, my friend.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

And also with you, Jamie.
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein

Deirdra

Cherry Crush

OK, Crazee, that's the second time you've cracked me up in like 5 minutes.  Don't tell me we have a new MGIT.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

OMGoodness SBCrazee, you're a funny gal!! lol

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Would ya believe me if I told you I'm actually Indian too?(pahahahaa.........in the words of you know who!)
ImageImage

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

STFlipU!!No kidding?  Dots or Feathers?

Stephen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

We had a big debate over here concerning what we should categorize and not categorize as "profanity" and "obscene" speech.  It is apparent to us that definitions differ among groups of people.  That said ...Your post was pulled because I assumed that most would include taking the name "Jesus" and using it as an "exclamation" would be considered "profanity."  That was the only reason the post was pulled.We won't always police this issue (unless we find a "gross" or direct violation of our TOU) and tend to lean on the side of allowing the users to use the "Warn" feature when something is in the grey area.  Offend as many religions in private forums or private messages as you want as long as they are private.  But please try to be considerate in your public postings, no matter the religion or issue or person.Respectfully,Stephen

Deirdra

Cherry Crush

In southern cal you could only be one kind of indian.....american indian.  Whatever, I might have to take you under my wing so you, too, could be so evil that no one will know when or how you will strike (in the words of another you know who).

slicette

Bowl Full of Cherries

OY!
What Would Scooby Do?

Maggi

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Thanks for the further clarification, Stephen! 

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Oh....one more question, Stephen:  is it still okay to say OMG?  (and the G stands for God, instead of Goodness?)  I don't want to inadvertently cause any problems....

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Moody...you're gonna make the demi-gods cry

Stephen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hehe ... OMG could be Oh My Goodness, Oh my God ... whatever you want it to be.  Grey area.  I doubt that's very offensive to anyone ... as I can choose to read it however I want to.  I would also point out that its neither blatant nor gross.  If you get warned for it, so be it ... if not ... we won't touch it either.Stephen

Deirdra

Cherry Crush

That's it, I'm warning you all!

Scrap Goddess

Cherry Addict

Shhh, I wanna know about the dots or feathers...

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee