We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

Littlest Pet Shop
OMG....those things are so darling.  Eli 'earned' a few of them (from completing a behavior chart) and he likes to use them in place of the Little People.  They ride around in cars and use the Little People stuff.  They're so adorable!  If you ever see a used lot on Ebay or Craigslist, PM me.
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Littlest Pet Shop
Quincie has just about everyone.  She plays with them in her dollhouse.   I bought alot of them from the hasbro site.  They are a few cents cheaper but with shipping it's almost the same price. I hope Santa can find him some.

HayBayMom

Cherry Cola

Littlest Pet Shop
Baylie is crazy over Littlest Pet Shop stuff. We just got her the Round and Round Pet Town set at Sam's Club for Christmas. It was a great price and it has a bunch of extra animals. :)

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Littlest Pet Shop
Sam is all over those! She got a couple for her birthday in May and now she's got, like 30! I am definitely getting her some of the LPS stuff for Xmas.  She has the smaller play house  but I really like the new one they came out with and the little cardboard shelf thingie. (well cause I want the exclusive seahorse inside it) ;)

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Littlest Pet Shop
My daughter love them!  She is so not interested in Barbies, but these! WOW!~ She has over 60 of them, plus some of the bigger items, like the Pet hospital, etc....Beats those big lipped Bratz, and vacuuming up Barbie shoes!! haha!

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

Littlest Pet Shop
I cannot stand the Bratz dolls.  Doesn't set a very good example for little girls.  I can take Barbie over Bratz anyday.  Barbie is much cheaper than Bratz are, too.  I was wondering about the littlest pet shop stuff.  How old are your children that play with these?  I need some ideas for a 2 year old girl for Christmas.  Thanks!

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Littlest Pet Shop
Oooo! What are these? Gonna gave to Google!

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

Littlest Pet Shop
We have them and love them!

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

Littlest Pet Shop
We have them and love them!

TeresaB

Cherry Picker

Littlest Pet Shop
We went to visit some friends for the weekend and my 5 year old godson fell in love with their girl's littlest pet shop toys.  He played and played with those things.  He absolutely loves them.  I took him to Walmart to get him some and they were on the girls toy aisle.  Some of them are really girly looking. His Pawpaw doesn't think that we should continue to get them for him.  I can't decide if I agree or not.  He LOVES them.  There are a lot of them that do not look girly but I have noticed that a lot of the houses and accessories are all pink and purple.  I did find a woman on ebay that customized a pirate ship and added the pirate pet shop toys to go with it.

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Littlest Pet Shop
Best thing about them--they are NOT made in Chna!!!
Image \ ImageImage

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Littlest Pet Shop
My daughter is 7 and her friend who is 8 play with these.  I think 3 years is a good start...

Beemerof3

Cherry Picker

Littlest Pet Shop
Glad to hear everyone likes them.  Amanda is getting the house, round about town and a vet center for Christmas.  I thought the stuff was so adorable.edited to add the Kohl's has an exclusive case for them that is really cute

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Littlest Pet Shop
Not sure how much they usually go for but they have some on sale at Target on "Black Friday" for $7.

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Littlest Pet Shop
Those and webkinz are my dd's favs!

debsnyder32

Cherry Bing

Littlest Pet Shop
There is a Littlest Petshop board game that is simple, but fun to play with kids who range in age from 3-10.  The new parrot is too cute!Deb

Kelly

Cherry Cola

Littlest Pet Shop
My youngest two absolutely love Littlest Pet shop animals.  They play with them all the time.

Niki

Cherry Cola

Littlest Pet Shop
Teresa- I don't see any reason why your son can't play with them. So what they look a little girly. At least he enjoys them and they keep him entertained... could be worse and be dolls.my dd loves these to... we have a ton of them.
Nicole
Image Image Image

LKappy

Cherry Garcia

Littlest Pet Shop
Taylor has all but one of the big sets and Kylie LOVES them! Can't wait to pass them down.They are very cute!I will keep a look out.
~*Lisa*~

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Littlest Pet Shop
I've gotten some of the cocker spaniel ones because I collect cocker stuff.I just hate that it is a pet store setting and is liable to get kids to think that a pet store is the right place to go to get a dog.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee