Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

lkylaurenkay

Cherry Tart

album extender posts or snapload?
Hi Guys, I have been trying to see if A Cherry on Top sells the posts or something for stretching my albums out and I am not sure where to look for them.  Does anyone know if they are available in the shopping area? I appreciate any help on this.. Thanks!

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

I got some at J's. Haven't seen them on here.
ImageImage

NJTheresa

Cherry Cola

I know Micheals used to sell them
ImageImageImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

don't know about ACOT, but AC Moore does have them
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

dtonkery

Cherry Picker

The only place I know of to get the snapload extenders is QVC.  But I've never looked at AC Moore or anywhere else...  I would highly recommend the snapload over extender posts.  It makes it MUCH easier to take apart and put your pages into...

Niki

Cherry Cola

The sell them here at Pioneer Albums http://www.pfile.com/pioneer/index.html search for posts then scroll down a bit on the page and you will find them Pioneer Refill Page Extension Posts These post extenders will fit all post-bound refillable Pioneer Photo Albums and Scrapbooks.

Catalog # Size Price K-PE Standard 8mm (2 Sets) $1.30 K-P-6A Variety Pack 5, 8 12mm (6 Sets) $1.95 K-P-3B Extra Long 3cm (3 Sets) $1.95
Nicole
Image Image Image

lkylaurenkay

Cherry Tart

Thanks for your help ladies, I ordered them from the J's website.I was planning on ordering something here, so I was looking to combine the order.But at least they were on sale anyway..

Ribbons

Cherry Blossom

A.C.Moore Sells them I think.
--Love From Jackie--
"Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it"
---Salma Hayek

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee