Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

SharonMN

Cherry Blossom

CDs for 6-7 year old girls?
I'm looking for some music ideas for my 6.5 year old daughter.  She has asked for a CD player/radio for Christmas, and I want to get her some CDs for stocking stuffers.  Is Hannah Montana really appropriate for that age?  Any other suggestions?  Thanks!
Sharon, AKA organist37
"Embrace your inner freak" -Zach, Heroes, Season 1

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

My daughter is 6.5 and she really wants Hannah Montana & High School Musical. I think Hannah Montana is definitely age appropriate for her. I've watched the show and have no problems with the music. I'm just thankful she's not asking for Britney Spears' new CD. lolMy dd also has a CD that she got for her birthday this past year called Dora All Around the World. She really enjoys that one and often dances around her room to it.Hope that helps.
ImageImage
Image Image

Wendy-Gale

Bowl Full of Cherries

hanna montana and high school musicalcheetah girlscorbin blue 

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

I got my almost 8 yo the Cheetah girls, Jonas brothers & Shrek. Her age girls seem to be listening to those CD's & she performed a couple of Cheetah Girl & High School Musical songs for their school spring sing.  
ImageImage

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

I have dd's 5 & 9 and they've been listening to some of these CDs for the last year or two.  you can find info on many of these at Amazon. *wanted to add that my dd's are not all that interested in High School Musical and other tween Disney Channel tv shows. The Coolest Kidz Bop Christmas Ever! Disney Channel Holiday Barbie Hit Mix 2 Happy Feet Soundtrack Island Favorites: featuring songs from Disney's Lilo & Stitch Disney Mania 5Nickelodeon Kids Choice vol.2 Radio Disney Move It! Radio Disney Jams 9

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

I second Kidz Bop - My nephew loved Kidz Bop at that age.

nik91917

Cherry Berry

the early hilary duff's are good too as they are cute teeny bopper music that is pretty innocent... and if you go to the concerts (yes i have been to 3!) it's a lot of young girls. also I know Disney sometime's does CD's with songs redone by current artists so those are always popular!
Nic

amtmhj

Cherry Cola

oh, you gotta get the soundtrack to Jump In. It's great for kids!Jr

scrap-4-life

Cherry Bing

Oh my!!  My dd just turned 6 and I can't imagine her getting into this!!  I think we'll just stick to Barney.  JUST KIDDING!!

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

dd(5) has some of the kidz bop cds. She really likes them
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

sweetpeas_mom

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I got my 3 & 5 yr olds High School Musical and Cheetah Girls cds for Christmas. I was going to get Hannah Montana but I found the Karaoke versions of the other two, and got those for just $9.99.  The Karaoke versions have the regular cut with words, and the instrumental versions both. For my girls that is fine because they can use it with their Karaoke machine and it will play on the regular cd player in their bedroom.  Anything Disney related goes over very well with my girls. One of the cd's I was looking at was a mix cd of all kinds of Disney artists.My plan B was to get Craig Morgan for Leanna and Carrie Underwood for Erynn. Those will just have to wait now.
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee