Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

parties at McDonalds
Have you ever had one there for your kids?  Have you been to one?  What's it like?

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

parties at McDonalds
I have done a couple there and have gone to them w/my kids.  I like them.  The kids love the food and get to play and there is no mess for me!   The one's I have had they have an employee help w/handing out food, cake, etc.  
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

parties at McDonalds
Did this for several birthday parties! No fuss, no mess and no cleaning up afterwards! They even give you invitations to send out!

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

parties at McDonalds
I had my 7th birthday party at a McDonalds. heheI think that's a great idea! No mess for you to clean up!!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

parties at McDonalds
MADHOUSE!!!!!!It's been a while, but we used to go to alot of parties at McDonalds...the decibel level in there is equal to the Monkey house at the zoo!

sweetpeas_mom

Chocolate Covered Cherry

parties at McDonalds
The last time I was to one, I was 5 yrs old.  I'm thinking about doing a Pizza Hut party. The kids each get to make their own personal pan pizza.
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

parties at McDonalds
We've never had a McDonald's party invitation so far.But we have gone to Chuck-e-cheese & Shakey's pizza. I find those places too crowded which makes me nervous to just sit back & relax while the kids have a good time. The private places I think are better just because they are not as crowded & it's easier to keep an eye on the kids.
ImageImage

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

parties at McDonalds
I attended one for my now-14yo niece's 4th birthday party.  My DS attended the 4th birthday party of one of his friends; that was 4  years ago (how time flies!).  The kids at both parties had a BLAST!!  Unfortunately, I'm not sure why, but the McD's employees don't seem to do nearly as much as they used to.  Back in the day, I was a S.T.A.R. - Store Activities Representative, and only STARS could give the parties, and they did ALL the work - there were even party games.  I noticed at both of those parties I attended that the employee at the party wasn't there the whole time; it seemed they were basically there to take the order, direct the kids to the play area at the designated time, and clean up.  Nonetheless, the kids had a ton of fun!

meri-lyn

Cherry Blossom

parties at McDonalds
I wasn't a STAR when I worked at McD's unfortunately, but my friend Michelle was.  Parties were a blast at our store.   But of course, that was 20 years ago, hehe!  It was great, she basically came to work to play with the kids all day. I couldn't tell you recently, though.  I'm a McD's nut, though, I have ornaments and everything. 
meri-lyn
the pea known as "can_i_pea_2"

Cherry Jubilee

parties at McDonalds
We did one of dd's parties there.  It was a lot of fun.  When I was a kid I had, and went to several, parties at Burger King.  Equally as fun.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

parties at McDonalds
never have but it sounds like a great idea from what I am reading here.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee