I thought I was having heat flashes

Moderator: ACOT Employee

koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Post by koala1966 »

but it turns out DH, in anticipation of the cold snap tonight, turned the heat on.  Which one of these smilies is for rolling my eyes?  I'm sure I'll appreciate it at 2 am when it really is cold, lol.  He used to have a higher tolerance for cold than I did, now it seems it's reversed.
Emsdancemom
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 223

Post by Emsdancemom »

LOL! Night is when I like the house to be cooler. I sleep better when it is cool.
bellaconsmom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 237

Post by bellaconsmom »

lol, T!   Ready for the colder weather?  The heat isn't on here.  We all sleep better when it's cooler.
koala1966
Cherry Delight

Post by koala1966 »

Our place is very drafty, so we really can't get away from using the heat when the temps drop below 50.
scrappinchic
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 149

Post by scrappinchic »

Sounds like what my dh would do.  He turned it up yesterday when it was nice so I turned it down and then he turned it up again.  He can't stand it cold in the winter but will complain all summer long that it's too hot in the house when the thermostat is set cooler than the heat.Laura
meri-lyn
Cherry Blossom

Post by meri-lyn »

Hey, your DH sounds like mine.  He did the same thing last nite.   I wake up sweating!!! 
meri-lyn
the pea known as "can_i_pea_2"
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Post by Queen Mum »

Tell him to put some warmer clothes on.

It drives me )P*#&*@_*@&#$ NUTS when I am dressed for the season and Bud walks around in a tshirt and turns up the heat. 

I need a cool room at night to sleep - and he'll turn the heat up to 70 degrees!     I can't breathe!
Grrrrrrrrr
Heatherj81
Cherry Berry

Post by Heatherj81 »

I like it a little bit on the chilly side myself.  I *love* to snuggle in a nice warm blanket.  Fortunately DH is the same way.  Unfortunately, we have a toddler who is a nudist in the making.  He will wear a diaper and that's it.  If you dress him, 5 minutes later you will find clothes in the wierdest spots.  So we have to keep the heat jacked up for nudist dude. 
koala1966
Cherry Delight

Post by koala1966 »

LOL, Heather. 
loralye78
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 17

Post by loralye78 »

lol...that is a relief....
PopPop
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 4

Post by PopPop »

keep the heater set low and let me curl up and sleep in my electric blanket., It keeps the joints working LOL.  But SIL cranks it up if he wakes in the night, mostly cause we have a nudest child here too.
Jeanne

PopPopto her 2 DGS who both are autistic. The oldest one named me PopPop when he was 2 and it just stuck!
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 450

Post by DN in MN »

its 4 below and 24 below with wind chill.... I have the heat set to 68 and we turn the fireplace on in the evenings.... No way could I not turn the heat on :)
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Return to “General Talk”