Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

Cherry Jubilee

Is the tree still up
I took mine down on Sunday.  I usually do it on NYD, but I did it a couple days early.  DD's birthday is on Saturday (the 5th) so wanted to get the living room back together so we have space for 20 teenagers!

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Is the tree still up
Mine is down!  I'm taking a short break before I go get the boxes for the rest of the stuff.

Wendy-Gale

Bowl Full of Cherries

Is the tree still up
down,vacuumed and all back to normal cept my arse is tired!

palparis

Cherry Blossom

Is the tree still up
Still up, my husband likes it up until Jan 6th.
Elizabeth

NJTheresa

Cherry Cola

Is the tree still up
mine came down 6pm last night. I was tired of looking at it and needed my house to look normal again.
ImageImageImageImage

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Is the tree still up
Yep! But it's coming down tonight or this weekend.. depending on how long it takes me to wash laundry and get everything out of the suitcases!

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Is the tree still up
Mine is coming down thursday. Starting boxing up the christmas dishes already.

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

Is the tree still up
Yep!  I don't take mine down until at least January 6.

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

Is the tree still up
Still up.  Coming down on the 6th.  Our kids decorated it so everthing is one one side and below 5 ft so it looks a bit strange, but I like it.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Is the tree still up
Still up for at least another week. We were so busy in the weeks leading up to Christmas, that I didn't really get to enjoy all the decorations.  We always leave it up til at least the 6th, so the wise guys can go in the proper place in the manger! 

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Is the tree still up
"the wise guys"--heeheeheehee!

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

Is the tree still up
mine was down by 9am the day after Christmas.  I almost got it done before the kids got up, too.  Thankfully, Ashley was the only one who got up while I was taking it all down.  She help me put the ornaments in the box while she asked me what every one of them were!!!  Just a little helpful information, for those of you who have problems with pets and kids breaking ornaments--if you use the glass balls or similar glass ornaments, there are a lot of places that sell the unbreakable ornaments that look like the glass ornaments.  they have been a lifesaver at our house.  Justin actually put them to the test!!!  Not a one of them broke!

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Is the tree still up
Ours is up - but it will be down soon.  I'm tired of the girls messing with everything.Jenna

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Is the tree still up
Mine is still up just because we've been too lazy to get rid of it. I know I'll regret it though because I'm sure it will be a big mess of needles all over my carpet :(
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Is the tree still up
Well, I thought it would come down on January 6, but, DH has gone on strike.  He refuses to take the tree down and store it anymore.  So I guess I'll take off the decorations and the tree will stay up all year.

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

Is the tree still up
My son Charlie's birthday is the second of January, so every year since he was born our tree comes down on January 3rd.  Tomorrow he turns 40.
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

meri-lyn

Cherry Blossom

Is the tree still up
It should have come down yesterday, but I was exhausted, and didn't get much done.  It should be down by the weekend.
meri-lyn
the pea known as "can_i_pea_2"

scrapperqueen

Bowl Full of Cherries

Is the tree still up
Coming down today. The boys are supposed to take it down while I'm at work. I'll have to put away the ornaments tonight.

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

Is the tree still up
Mine will hopefully be down this coming weekend. I keep forgetting to water it.
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

JeanneT

Cherry Bing

Is the tree still up
Three down, 3 to go.
JeanneT
Cubmaster and Proud Mother to a Tuba Playing son who is also an Eagle Scout."O God, help me to win, but in thy wisdom if thou willest me not to win, then O God, make me a good loser"
- Sir Robert Baden-Powell, Founder of the Boy Scouts

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee