Who is thankful today?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

scrapperqueen
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 140

Who is thankful today?

Post by scrapperqueen »

I am thankful that my friend Tammy was able to reach me at home this afternoon. I am thankful that she is still alive after such a serious injury. I'm thankful she has a loving husband who is caring for her as she heals.
CarolLynn
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 43

Who is thankful today?

Post by CarolLynn »

Of the many things I'm thankful for, I'm thankful today that I have a dear son to stay home with when and care for he's sick.  For so many years, it looked like I would always be an auntie and never a mom.  And I'm thankful that he only has a cold.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams... live the life you have imagined. -Thoreau
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful for the nice time that we have had so far this morning celebrating my coworkers birthdayi am thankful it is sunny today, so that i can go to the farmers market tonight at the park.i am thankful for how well the kids behaved last night at  church and how much fun we had
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I am thankful that my sister found us here on this message board.  Gracie - I love you!  I am thankful that my boss is going to allow me to change my work hours so that Ican go visit with my sister more often.  
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful for a paycheck - so many people do not have jobs. Yeah - working takes a hunk out of my day but I appreciate taht I have a good job and a decent working envirionment.
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

I AM THANKFUL IT IS FRIDAY!!!! 
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 82

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I am thankful for:ELECTRIC!!!Running Water !!!A working potty!!!!!A shower!!!!!A healthy safe family.Did I say ELECTRIC???!!!!!!
Suzanne
Are You Ready for some FoOtBaLl?!!
misty5
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 23

Who is thankful today?

Post by misty5 »

I am thankful for my entire family.I am thankful for a good nights sleep I am thankful for all of our service personalI am thankful for the moderate weather in my part of the world. I am thankful for what we do have and thankful for sharing with others when we have more than we need.misty
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful all our Florida Stickgals are doing ok.   They are safe.   That's a lot to be thankful for!
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I am thankful for old friends. I've known Pammy for 46 years and it's always a joy to hear from her.   When we get together we just pick up where we left off.
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I am thankful for old friends. I've known Pammy for 46 years and it's always a joy to hear from her.   When we get together we just pick up where we left off.
annaspeakin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 81

Who is thankful today?

Post by annaspeakin »

I am thankful for knowing all of you!  You girls have been great!  Offering me support and listening to me ramble on.  I hope that someday soon I can post that maybe DH and I are okay.
meow meow!!
nene
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 572

Who is thankful today?

Post by nene »

Everyday I am thankful for my friends HERE! This has GOT to be the best bunch of women in the ENTIRE WORLD! I am thankful that when we went to bed last nite--it was with air conditioning. I am thankful that Avery is healthy and active. I am thankful that my mother lives w/us. What a help! On today--I am MOST thankful that I live in the United States of America----God Bless All!
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 82

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I am thankful for being able to have my daughters birthday party.I am thankful for family & friends.I am thankful for being able to live in the USA!!!
Suzanne
Are You Ready for some FoOtBaLl?!!
gratefulgrama
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 4

Who is thankful today?

Post by gratefulgrama »

Today I have been especially thankful that, although my dd was going to school in Manhattan in 2001, she wasn't there but was home in Queens.  I am so thankful for her safety. 
Ginnie
CarolLynn
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 43

Who is thankful today?

Post by CarolLynn »

Today and every day, I am thankful that I was born and raised in the greatest country on earth, and that I continue to enjoy the freedoms for which so many have fought so hard.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams... live the life you have imagined. -Thoreau
ugascrapper
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 15

Who is thankful today?

Post by ugascrapper »

I am thankful to live in Amercia and to be an American. I look at my family and I am so thankful for their existence.
Leah
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful for the period of time I live in.Ok - there are some problems with the world but there always has been.But - we are able to travel faster to places we've never been able to go - or it would take days and weeks to get there.The telephone and emails allow us to communicate in a matter of moments.Science allows weather forecasters to have some idea what will be coming so that people can prepare the best they can.Not perfect - but so much better than 100 years ago!Think about what science has done for medical care - blood transfusions, organ transplants! Amazing, huh?
lowcarbgirl
Cherry Bomb

Who is thankful today?

Post by lowcarbgirl »

I am thankful that I woke up this morning (bad night) but doing great today!!!I am also thankful that my sister is in better spirits (situation has not changed but her attitude has.)I am thankful that a family friend suffering is over and he is now resting (he found out 2 weeks ago that he had cancer and the good lord did not make him suffer.)I am thankful that the Lord hears our prayers and answers them!
Brenda (lowcarbgirl)
CougFan
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 112

Who is thankful today?

Post by CougFan »

I am thankful to my mil--for her offering to take my ds tomorrow so I can work on homework.  I am so fortunate to have wonderful in-laws!  I told her that today, and wish I remembered to tell her more often.  I'm thankful for all of my friends here.  Your love and kindness means more than you could know!  I'm thankful that God gave me another day to enjoy the beautiful world that He created, until I see Him in Heaven.  and also thankful that He entrusted me with two little angels to raise in the way best way that I can.  my only prayer is that I will do a good job.     
Rachel
Whatever it is, it could always be worse...

Return to “General Talk”