Who is thankful today?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 594

Who is thankful today?

Post by Shutterbug »

I am thankful for this thread and for it being back to the top....Thankful for everyone here that picks me up! You are all so wonderful. I am thankful for our country and the land we live in.I am thankful for my dh and my puppy who give me strength to make it through each day.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
scmusik
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 9

Who is thankful today?

Post by scmusik »

I am so thankful and proud to be an American, for my faith and for my wonderful daughter.! And even though we face yet another hurricane, I am thankful to God because I know he will keep us safe, and a bit wet!
Michelle
Life is like a piano..what you get out of it depends on how you play it!!
momtoasoldier
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 60

Who is thankful today?

Post by momtoasoldier »

I am thankful for my grandson, his baby smiles makes me forget about the things that are worring me.
Sherry, 2006 scrapbook goal; 100 los--done 21/100; 13 double - 8 single
WWJD
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful I work for a good place.  Oh, I get irriatated at times - but all in all it's a good place to be.I had mentioned to my boss that I was looking for a laptop computer for my sister for a while and he put me in touch wiht someone here at the college - and he is lending me a laptop until Gracie is able to have one for herself - or doesn't want to use this one.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
ugascrapper
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 15

Who is thankful today?

Post by ugascrapper »

I am thankful I was able to take 90 minutes last night and watch my DS play his first flag football game. I am thankful my parents were able to see it with us. I am thankful that I have a hubby who understands my struggles and tries to help me at every turn (even if it is only by saying he loves me).
Leah
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
Dolly
Cherry Picker

Who is thankful today?

Post by Dolly »

Good Morn' everyone; been reading why I'm thinkful list and thought I'd add mine.          The first and foremost thing I'm thankful for is a "LOVING GOD" Who has answered so many prayers even thou some were not like I wanted ; but God knew how to answer them.And also for the unsopen ones!!!!           For friends like my friend Linda ;who knows you and yet understands you and who is there when you need them.            For new and old friends; and To live In a FREE country; and for the knowledge God has given to us to be able to become Dr.'s ; Lawyers; Mothers; Fathers and whatever we decied to become.Thank God for his SON "JESUS" Amen!!!!!!!              
God Bless;
GrandmaDolly ; And Rember that GOD does not close one door without opening anoth
baltoscrapper
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 358

Who is thankful today?

Post by baltoscrapper »

Thankful today for my moms returning health. We got to go shopping last night and to dinner together, just the two of us!!!!!!!!  It was awesome!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!
annaspeakin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 81

Who is thankful today?

Post by annaspeakin »

I am thankful that my mom was here to enjoy yet another birthday.  She turned 81 on Sunday. 
meow meow!!
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 82

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I am thankful for my daughters 4th BIRTHDAY today!!!I am thankful that Ivan is not heading our way!!!
Suzanne
Are You Ready for some FoOtBaLl?!!
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I am thankful for quiet times.   I enjoy a few moments to reflect on how much I have.   How many wonderful people are in my life.   I feel very blessed in all that I have.
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I am thankful for old friends who think of me and call me.I haven't heard from a friend for a while but she called yesterday to tell me that a woman I know, who is a bit 'challenged' has bought a new mobile home and she wanted me to know.    This gave me the opportunity to get Cindy a little housewarming gift.   Even though I can't go to this little party, I can still show my support to someone who has accomplished so much despite her difficulties.As I said, Cindy is 'challenged' - but an inspiration.   SHe had a boyfriend who was abusive to her.   But she was strong enough to tell him that she deserved better and he could NOT hurt her.   She wanted the relationship and went to counselling - and ended up ending the relationship.It shows me that we can learn from anyone.
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful for music.  It can pep you up or sooth you.   It can remind you of past good times too.
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 82

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I am thankful for my job! Yes, even though it can be a pain at times..there are many people without jobs.  It allows me to be creative and is family friendly!
Suzanne
Are You Ready for some FoOtBaLl?!!
ScrapinGalore
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Who is thankful today?

Post by ScrapinGalore »

I am so thankful for so many things.  I am thankful for my family (husband and two boys).  I am thankful for my new job.  I am thankful for the "true" friends in my life.  I can name many more but these are a few.  Thanks for asking.Candi
Friendship is a special kind of sharing.
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

Jelly Belly jelly beans.  It made my sister happy to have some.  
tbroussard
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 54

Who is thankful today?

Post by tbroussard »

Thankful just to be alive and that my family is healthy and I have a good job that allows us to have a home.
annaspeakin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 81

Who is thankful today?

Post by annaspeakin »

I am thankful that my DH and I seem to be on the right track (for now).  I am thankful that we are, once again, laughing together and smiling and showing love instead of yelling and fighting.  I am, also, thankful that my DS, Zane, is growing and learning new things everyday.I am thankful that my DD, Leah, goes to school each and everyday without any fuss.  (She's in K this year)I will be very thankful the day my DD, Rachell, can come home from school and say she didnt cry.
meow meow!!
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful for dancing in the kitchen.Sometimes while I'm getting dinner ready a beautiful song will come on (we use the satellite tv music stations for background music during dinner) and we just stop and dance in the kitchen.   Or we get up from dinner and dance.  
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

ok i think i have went to long with out thinking about what all i have to be thankful fori am thankful that the power has come back on for the first time since thursdayi am thankful that even though a tree fell on my house , that i have my grandmothers & parents house to stay ati am thankful that me or any of my family or friends were hurt in the stormi am thankful for friends who listen to me go on and on about this whole thing without even once acting annoyedi am thankful for the friends that i have made here and the care and concern you all have shown towards me during this timei am thankful that some of my items in my house are oki am thankful that the power had already went off before the tree fell or else the firedepartment said that my house would have probably caught on fire (that is something i am thankful that the power went off, and thankful that it came back on all in the same breath)and i am thankful for God, which with him all things are possible, even when we don\'t se how they could beand i am also thankful that the bible reminds us that all things work together for good to them that love God, so even in times like these i am reassured that he will see me through and see that my needs are met
FrannyJay
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 21

Who is thankful today?

Post by FrannyJay »

I am thankful for this opportunity to openly post the special and the ordinary things I am thankful for. Also for the gift of reading what everyone else is thankful for. I am thankful for Mums and Heather\'s last post. I am thankful that Heather is safe and not harmed. And Mum, you make me smile with your music and dancing in the kitchen. I am thankful my daughter\'s surgery went well and that I could go help with the kids. I am thankful that my sister and family made it thru the hurricanes unharmed.Franny

Return to “General Talk”