Who is thankful today?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

scrap-mouse
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 67

Who is thankful today?

Post by scrap-mouse »

Just one thing?We have a friend who has a son the same age as my older dd.  He had birth complications, resulting in CP and has spent his life in a wheelchair with some intellectual delay.  He is a wonderful kid and we all love him to bits, but I am very thankful that all four of mine are healthy and ran me everywhere with their activities!
Sharon
He will hold you in the palm of His hand.
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful for the sunshine, and the fact it is not suppose to rain here until next monday, which means that the tree should be off my house by then and I can see what all i can salvage before the rain ruins it all.  I will be even more thankful if i can get to my high school dipolma before it gets ruined. I actually can see that it has survived i just can't get to it yet.         
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful for the chance to be silly.Sometimes a day is so bogged down in details and being professional (yeah, I can be professional! LOL)  Then I take a moment and grab my two stick fish - a shark and a dolphin - and put on a puppet show for my co-worker.   It relieves stress Never miss an opportunity to laugh and be silly!
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 82

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I am thankful for feeling better today then yesterday!I am very thankful for my children and how much they love me.I am thankful for a beautiful day outside!
Suzanne
Are You Ready for some FoOtBaLl?!!
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I've been having a hard time today - so I"m thankful for this list and everyone who's posted on it to remind me of so many things to be thankful for.
amerika
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 29

Who is thankful today?

Post by amerika »

I am thankful that 1,500 soldiers returned to Kansas yesterday from Iraq, and more are returning tomorrow. Including the rest of the unit we adopted
~*~Erika~*~
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I am thankful that Queen Mum created this post and makes me think each day of something I am thankful for!
Suzanne
gratefulgrama
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 4

Who is thankful today?

Post by gratefulgrama »

I'm thankful that I live in a place that is relatively sheltered from weather disasters.  And I'm thankful that I can intercede in prayer for those who are again in the danger zones.  And I'm thankful that Gloria started this thread and that so many are continuing it!
Ginnie
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

Sunshine.I'm feeling so ovewhelmed today.  Just the fact that the sun is shining is making a big difference in my outlook
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful for the gorgeous day it is here in alabama.for my wonderful friends(here at home , and on the board)a great familythe hope that i may have found a great guy that has been right in front of me the whole timemy healtha job that pays the billslaughter i am also thankful for the ability to know that nothing is as bad as it could be, and that we should be thankful in all things. for life is good, and God is great!
kcarano
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 7

Who is thankful today?

Post by kcarano »

I am thankful for my "best friend", she has helped me thru a lot the last couple weeks.   There have been many hours on the phone where she has listen.  She can also bring me back to Earth when I get a little crazy.Thanks for bringing this btt! 
Karen
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

The beautiful park that I was able to go to and have lunch!
Suzanne
april
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 57

Who is thankful today?

Post by april »

For great friendships
April
Close To My Heart Consultant
ugascrapper
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 15

Who is thankful today?

Post by ugascrapper »

This managed to get buried!In light of all the smiles & hugs...I wanted to BTTI am thankful today for the power of love! (& I don't mean the Huey Lewis & the News song!)
Leah
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
scrapgram
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 189

Who is thankful today?

Post by scrapgram »

I am so grateful for our Lord's love that continues even when I think I don't deserve it!
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2350

Who is thankful today?

Post by Art_Teacher »

I am thankful for God's beautiful world and the fall season, which I love so much!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful that it is finally fall!! i love this time of year!!i am thankful that unlike so many others that my mom and dad are still together after 29 years.i am thankful for the fun times i have spent with my grandmai am thankful for my friend rita, who was nice enough to bake my parents a cake for their anniversary , and boy is it pretty it looks like i had it done at the bakery.i am thankful that my toothache went awayi am thankful for all of ya'll on this board , that have turned out to be such great friendsi am thankful that i woke up today feeling very thankful . and feeling like everything was going to be ok, and that the lord was going to take care of everything and provide.  
scrapperqueen
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 140

Who is thankful today?

Post by scrapperqueen »

I am thankful for LIFE today. Just got an email that the 48 yr old son of some former staff members dropped dead of a heart attack over the weekend.While this life is only a temporary state and I have eternity to look forward to, I treasure my family and friends here on earth and don't want to take them for granted. This death was a jolting reminder of that.
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I too am thankful for my LIFE!  I am thankful for my beautiful children and great friends!
Suzanne
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful for the good time we had last night celebrating my mom and dads anniversary.i am thankful for friends that call you on the phone, just to talk and catch up

Return to “General Talk”