Who is thankful today?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I am thankful for a safe trip to Wyoming and back.  We put on 5053 miles and saw a couple of nasty accidents.    I'm thankful that my daughter in law is feeling better and has a good chance of recovery.I'm thankful that I got to see my family in New York and NJ on the way home.I'm so thankful to BE HOME.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I am thankful for a safe trip to Wyoming and back.  We put on 5053 miles and saw a couple of nasty accidents.    I'm thankful that my daughter in law is feeling better and has a good chance of recovery.I'm thankful that I got to see my family in New York and NJ on the way home.I'm so thankful to BE HOME.
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 82

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I am thankful that Monday is over.  I am thankful that there is always a weekend "just around the corner"!I am thankful for Monday Night Football!!!!  (sorry...today is my shallow day!)
Suzanne
Are You Ready for some FoOtBaLl?!!
Cheryle-L
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 4

Who is thankful today?

Post by Cheryle-L »

I am thankful for:My faith that sustains me...My church familyMy SG galsMy 3 wonderful grown daughtersMy stepchildrenMy granchildrenand  new adopted grandaughter from Haiti...love them to pieces!!Still being able to walk especially after years of surgery.Having the kind + generous husband on this earth. 
Cheryle
Light the Way
annaspeakin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 81

Who is thankful today?

Post by annaspeakin »

I am thankful for my wonderful friend, Renee (nene).  She was so thoughtful to do that wonderful lo of mine.  Its absolutely gorgeous and I love it.  It is such a nice way to be able to cherish the memories for ever.  Thank you Renee.I am thankful for having a wonderful weekend with my family.  DH and I are on the right track and are enjoying spending time together and the kids are great.  I am so thankful for my wonderful family!
meow meow!!
amerika
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 29

Who is thankful today?

Post by amerika »

I\'m thankful today for:my grandma getting betterall of youthat I get to go on vacation in a few weeksmy familymy friendsthat I have a job that I love (most of the time)and it\'s almost time for me to go home
~*~Erika~*~
4boys
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 1

Who is thankful today?

Post by 4boys »

I am thankful that I made it through a really tough day and for all of you that helped me through it.
FrannyJay
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 21

Who is thankful today?

Post by FrannyJay »

(1) I am so thankful that Gloria is home from her long and stressful trip.(2) I am thankful for this amazingly beautiful fall day spent with my gd at the pumpkin patch. What a special treat.Franny
way2busy
Cherry Blossom

Who is thankful today?

Post by way2busy »

I am Thankful for to be alive each day and part take in all the experiences life has to offer good and bad.  Each new experience teaches me something!  I am also thankful for my husband, my daughter, my family and friends, and all that I have, and I am able to do!
Scrap Beautifully, Rebecca (way2busy)
scrappyg2001@aol.com
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

PrayersPrayer is soothing and relaxing.   It gives me a calmness that I very much need right now.  
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2350

Who is thankful today?

Post by Art_Teacher »

I'm thankful for electricity!  You don't know how much you miss it until you don't have it!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
ugascrapper
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 15

Who is thankful today?

Post by ugascrapper »

I know I constantly post about how thankful I am for the friends on this MB, but the past few weeks, it has meant even more to me. The comfort, companionship, and concern really touches me. Especially since I have been bascially housebound --- I can always sign in and find something to make me smile.THANK YOU LADIES!!!!!!!!
Leah
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful for the mail system.Think about it - although we get bills and other junk mail we also look forward to seeing what other surprises are in that pile.It might be a card or a unexpected little package.    We have one of the best mail systems in the world.
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful for an email out of the blue from a friend.i amthankful for running into old friends , and that feeling you get when you are with them, that is like you are 16 again.i am thankful for friends who tell you the truth even if it is not what you wanted to hear.i am thankful for a phone call from a friend just wanting to catch up.
NJ Devils Fan
Cherry Tart

Who is thankful today?

Post by NJ Devils Fan »

I am thankful for the 4 season we experience in NJ, especially the fall.I am thankful for my wonderful husband (it's our 1st anniversary today!)I am thankful for the drunk driver who almost killed my husband last year.  WHY?  Because it reminds me how lucky I am to have him!
threeloves4me
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 96

Who is thankful today?

Post by threeloves4me »

There are so many things I am thankful for and don't know where to start.I am thankful for my loving, sweet husband that God has blessed me with, who works hard and is very patient and has not lost his temper once that I can remember in 10 yrs that we have been married.I am thankful for our three beautiful children who each and every day keep me busy and thankful that they are just here for me to see smile, cry, or laugh every day.I am thankful for my parents and for my Mom and I becoming so close over the last four years. I am thankful for my brother and sister and my husband's family and all of our neices and nephews since I didn't have a large family growing up.Thankful for Fall-the most beautiful season of all!Thankful for my kids health and for our home that we live in and for our sweet animals that occupy our home too.I am thankful for all that God has created all around me-each and everyday I see something beautiful(sunset, mountains, animals in our yard, flowers, trees, and etc)Thankful for all of you that I have made friends with here-you have got me through some long days and have been very loving and sweet.Thankful for my friends that I have made in my life-without friends life would be sad.Thankful to live in the country where our kids can go to a small school where they know Every kid in their school and grow up together.I am thankful that test results at my Dr. appt. were not abnormal-just slightly abnormal.Thankful for holidays to spend with family and friends.Thankful for the bible study I go to on Wed. mornings to spend time with the Lord and with other women.Thankful that I have my computer so I can communicate with special people.Rene'
lindaone
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 52

Who is thankful today?

Post by lindaone »

i am thankful for my family, sons and grandchildren and dear friends, new and old, and i am thankful for having my teeth one more day lol
me and my angels
lindaone
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Who is thankful today?

Post by lindaone »

i am thankful for my family, sons and grandchildren and dear friends, new and old, and i am thankful for having my teeth one more day lol
me and my angels
lindaone
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Who is thankful today?

Post by lindaone »

me and my angels
amerika
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 29

Who is thankful today?

Post by amerika »

I am thankful that all of the soldiers in the unit we adopted safely to their families. I am also thankful that I have made several lifelong friends while doing this. I am thankful that I have gotten the chance to adopt another unit, which means I get to let the soldiers over seas fighting for our country know how much I appreciate what they are doing.
~*~Erika~*~

Return to “General Talk”