Who is thankful today?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 82

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I am thankful for my GREAT daughters Emma and Chelsea.  I am thankful that they are happy and healthy.  I am thankful that they love me.
Suzanne
Are You Ready for some FoOtBaLl?!!
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful for sunshine.  Somehow even when I am down and tired,just seeing that the sun is shining perks me up.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
kcarano
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 7

Who is thankful today?

Post by kcarano »

I am thankful for the beautiful fall day we are having today. 
Karen
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

Slippers.I love my warm cozy slippers.    I'm going to suggest we have a slipper day at work.
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

Slippers.I love my warm cozy slippers.    I'm going to suggest we have a slipper day at work.
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I am thankful for my job!!
Suzanne
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Who is thankful today?

Post by MamaK321 »

you know, I am seeing a lot of sadness on the board lately and I am thankful that we've got eachother!  Thankful for our circle of friends and the compassion that we share with one another. 
Image Image
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

SmilesEver notice that you can be having a so-so day and a smile from someone can really make your day?   Smiles convey so much feeling too. Smiling feels good
gratefulgrama
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 4

Who is thankful today?

Post by gratefulgrama »

I am thankful for every single moment that I get to spend with my granddaughter and daughter.
Ginnie
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I am trying to look at this situation in another fashion and just be thankful for EMMA!She has been MORE then challenging lately and this morning she added to it by waking me up at 6...and insisting it was time to get up.  She then went to her sisters room where she turned on her light...sat on her and began singing Barney songs.  If the sun is up...in her books...it is time to WAKE UP!!I was sooo tired....but on the way to work decided to be thankful that she is so full of light and personality!!
Suzanne
scrapperqueen
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 140

Who is thankful today?

Post by scrapperqueen »

Good reminder, Suzanne!I garumphed my way to work this morning--one ds forgot his band uniform stuff for photos this afternoon, another left his bike out (he'd gone out for a ride about 5 am--what a nut!!) and left the shed open, there was trash in the driveway that had blown there and I had to stop and pick it up. Had to stop at the drycleaners to pay a Band Boosters' bill. Had to stop at school to drop off ds's uniform. Went down a road with a lane closed for construction. So, I was late getting in to work.BUT, I am1. Thankful I have a job to come to2. Thankful I am able to get in and out of my car to take care of the various errands3. Thankful for children who are healthy and provided forBlessings!!!
amerika
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 29

Who is thankful today?

Post by amerika »

I am thankful today for my family, friends, my health, my job. All of my SG friends
~*~Erika~*~
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

Have I said how thankful I am for all of you and to all of  you who are sending cards to Gracie?I'm going to get a big piece of poster boarad and hang up her cards.
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful that my Uncle Tom did ok with his surgery yesterday.   Because of his heart condition there were some concerns about him having the surgery,
AppleJaxx
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 225

Who is thankful today?

Post by AppleJaxx »

I know that I have yet to add to this thread... don't know why but...  I don't know, one could say that I am overwhelmed by the number of things/people that I am thankful for... so... I will add, I am thankful for my family, my wonderful friends, my life (the good and the bad because I wouldn't be me w/o the bad as well!).... Ok, I am thankful for this day to be w/ all of you!!
Amanda
I wouldn\'t be broke if the voices in my head paid rent!
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

Humor.Humor can make us feel better when we're already feeling good.It can also break up a tense situation.A good laugh feels so good.
4boys
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 1

Who is thankful today?

Post by 4boys »

I am grateful for the Boston Red Sox! Not just for winning but for playing the game of Baseball with heart and soul. In my family that has always meant so much more than the wins. I am grateful for baseball being such a huge part of my life since I was 5 years old, and my mother began to explain the great game to me. My mother Dolores was a loyal Red Sox fan. She was one of the hardest working people I have ever known. She only missed one day of work in her life that I ever remember, and it was not for a wedding, funeral or illness. It was after her beloved Red Sox lost the Word Series in 1986. Her dream was to see them win a World Series before she died. Sadly, that did not happen, but I know she had the best seat possible to watch this series. I could feel her pride showering down on me last night as the tears of joy streamed down my face. I am grateful that my sweetheart Kris's father Kazmirez, who only two days ago was given just two weeks left to live, has had the opportunity to watch his team win. He has been a loyal Red Sox fan all of his life living in this country. He was a brave soldier who fought in three different wars for two different countries. He was part of the resistance in Germany and is filled with incredible stories of survival. A truly brave and honorable man who has treated me as his own daughter. I will forever be grateful for him.
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I am thankful today for the sun shinging and once again for my little girls!  They woke up happy and healthy!
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm grateful that I was able to celebrate my Uncle Bob and Aunt Marge's 50th wedding anniversary with them.   I'm grateful that they are still healthy and active.   I'm thankful that I was able to see my family during this happy time.I'm thankful that my sister was able to get to the party too.I'm thankful for a safe trip each way.  We saw several bad accidents.  I hope each person was ok.
baltoscrapper
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 358

Who is thankful today?

Post by baltoscrapper »

I am thankful for getting to meet the stick gals this w/e!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

Return to “General Talk”