We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful for my cousin Diana who does so much for my family and my sister.  She just does things and is always helpful.She is so generous with her time. 
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

Kizzy

Cherry Garcia

Who is thankful today?
I'm am thankful for having my Sandi Dog for 11 years!
Kim

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful for all the 'little' things Bud does for me:  packing my lunch, making my breakfast before he wakes me up.  It's wonderful to be so pampered.I'm also glad that I recognize the hundreds of things he does to show me how he feels for me.   It's not just words - but real actions.I'm blessed.

Evansmom

Cherry Garcia

Who is thankful today?
I am truly thankful that I have found a job.  That my husband will be able to continue going to school and that my son is my son.  And for all the friends I have here at SG!
Pamela
*SMILE* Its just life.

4boys

Sweet Cherry Pie

Who is thankful today?
I AM THANKFUL FOR THE 2004 MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL CHAMPION BOSTON RED SOX THEY HAVE ALLOWED ME TO TRULY ENJOY BASEBALL AGAIN, BY PROVING TO ME AND MY KIDS THAT HEART,SOUL AND SPORTSMANSHIP STILL EXIST IN THE GAME,RATHER THAN JUST EGO,FAME AND MONEY.                           

Suzanne_FL

Cherry Cropper

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful for this time of the year.  The kids are excited....our immediate family is happy and I just enjoy watching my 4 year old get so excited over a Halloween Party at school!!
Suzanne
Are You Ready for some FoOtBaLl?!!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful that I am attending my last Thursday night Master's class, and I will be done with my Master's program and get a pay raise!
Laura
 Image    Image         

Tuesday

Cherry Bing

Who is thankful today?
wow .. I needed something like this. You are so right about all the bad things happening. Last night was the worst night of my life, Not going to go into detail because It's a long sob story and dont want to complain but I am thankful for my mom - She is the Bravest, Kindest, most caring woman that I know. She is there for me no matter what and loves me more than I knew was possible. I can't wait to give her her 1st grandbaby boy I know she will be the BEST grandmother!!

annaspeakin

Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful that my DD, Rachell, has quit crying in school.  I am thankful that her and Leah get up each morning and not give me trouble about going to school.  I am thankful that Zane is growing and learning new things.  I am thankful that my DH has a job to go to everyday (even tho he has been working 12 hr days for the last 2 weeks).  I am thankful that his employer is giving him the extra time so that we will be able to use the OT $$ to get Christmas presents.
meow meow!!

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful for the ability to realize that I am wrong when I am wrong.  Ok, sometimes someone may have to point it out - but once they do I am thankful that I can take a look at things and acknowledge that I am wrong and apologize.   Sometimes we say and do things to people we love so much and don't realize that we are not being as kind as we would be to a stranger in the same situation.I'm also thankful when my apologies are accepted and I'm given another chance.

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I'm so thankful to live in a land where I can vote for the candidates of my choice! 

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I'm so thankful for the PM's I get with cheery pictures - and more importantly, for those sweet people who send them.I wonder if you all know how special you are to me?Love, GLo

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I'm so grateful for calls from my kids.    It's wonderful that they call just because they love me.   Not to ask for anything but to hear my voice.  I am so proud of them and the adults they've become.   

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful for unknown angels.I received the red angel from Angels for Hope that someone sent and I can't thank that sweet person directly. Unknown angels do so many wonderful things.Thank you to all of you.

amerika

Cherry Garcia

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful that I get the opportunity again to show our soldiers how much we appreicate everything they're doing for us. We adopted another unit and have already heard back. Really excited about this.Also I am thankful for my friends and family, who are always there for me when I need them.And I am very thankful that I am able to be here with all of you wonderful gals.
~*~Erika~*~

Suzanne_FL

Cherry Cropper

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful for my daughtes who tell me every day that they love me!!
Suzanne
Are You Ready for some FoOtBaLl?!!

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful that our Lord still loves me even though most of the time, I don't deserve it!
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

Tuesday

Cherry Bing

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful for today ... and hopefully will be thankful for tomorrow.

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful that some nights I can go home and just have a light supper (and Bud does the dishes!) and I can go to bed and rest.   When I need it I can do it.   

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
Laughter.Ever notice that if you are in a bit of a down mood and you hear a baby or child laugh that it makes you smile?   A good laugh just makes the whole day seem brighter.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee